Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!

I appreciate the beautiful images you share with us each morning.

God bless you Christian!
teacher wendy said…
Honey is out surgery. I get her at 3. Just to be safe Christian, I had them ultrasound and do a liver aspirit, you said her illness might be the reason she is sick. Sure enough her liver looks good but it is swollen.
All my tests came back saying no bacteria and the doctor said stop racking my brain. My sister is fine and this stomach flu virus can be picked up in seconds on anything someone touches. He said "Touching the chair arm in my doctor's office is all it takes"...And it is not winter anymore, I am not bundled in my heavy coat and gloves. And they have stopped wiping down all the surfaces in doctor's office waiting rooms like they used to. This Noro virus is so contagious and it can tranfsfer on food, surfaces, person to person really easy. So I shouldn't feel so bad. Many people do everything right and get sick even Coronovirus too! So I am going back to my mittens/gloves. They keep me safe. I had stylish cotton ones all last summer. I am getting those out!
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I am glad Honey is well!

As for the the Norovirus, that is gross! This tells me people aren’t washing their hands after they have their bowel movements.

I’m so sorry you and your sister got the Norovirus but I am glad you did not get The Plague.

Besides, think of all the weight you will lose from the Norovirus, just in time for summer!

Okay, that was bad.

I’m sorry.
Anonymous said…
Hi Christian, do you know what Heaven is like, if so can you share this with us, and is there reincarnation and how does this work, thank you 🙏 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...