Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
How precious!

Thank you Christian!
Briana said…
Thanks Christian,
This is beautiful.
Starlight said…

You’re right MMJ

there is a special connection
between them
full of love and deep respect.


Jules

What means HRH ?

How good it is to be a child!!!
Jules said…
Starlight .. HRH .. Her Royal Highness!!!!
Hello, everyone. As I said earlier I have received the first dose of the vaccine and later this month I will receive the second dose. If you can pray for my mother, I'll be grateful. Even with both doses of the vaccine, it's covid. She's having a fever and she's disoriented. Despite this painting, she's fine. My sister and stepfather are also covid, but no symptoms. Oh, thank God.
Anonymous said…
All the beauty and tragedy of the modern world in one picture. They want what they don't have and don't realize that they are happier without it.

And when they grow up and become parents, they will work all month to buy the same for their children. Thinking that their children will be happier with it.

The vicious circle of modern slavery. We all are in some way.

Beauty and happiness come from within!

Morning!
Apple Monkey said…
What a gorgeous picture CD.

CD - do you see happiness for Serena and Alex o hanian? There are rumours about them and I noticed they barely post about each other anymore. They have such a precious daughter so I hope they are ok?

Much love to you and all the friends here. xo
Apple Monkey said…
Ps your prediction about Tokyo must come true. They have just declared a state of emergency re Covid three months before the games.
Anonymous said…
CD, your Good Morning memes have been so wonderful lately but this one, well, this image really tugged at the heart strings. So beautiful, these children.

Loved this. Thanks, made my day. I wish I could shower these children with things they never dreamed of having.

But their inspiring pure creativity and imagination, well, that is worth more than things and will hopefully create a meaningful life.

CAP Anonymous
T. W. said…
Dear God,

I thank you for allowing us to pray for one another. I thank you for giving me power and authority to proclaim the Gospel, to heal the sick, to cleanse the lepers, and to cast out demons.

I lift up Artemisia, her mother, stepfather and sister to You. All but Artemisia were diagnosed with COVID-19. I think all of them have taken a Vaxine. I take the power & authority given to me and I speak to the COVID-19 viruses in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I command the viruses to die at the root and seed. I speak to Artemisia, her mother, her stepfather, and her sister. I command their bodies to recover and heal; be made whole right now. You shall live and not die. You shall live to declare the works of the LORD. It is done. Amen.
teacher wendy said…
Artemesia I will pray for you and your family. I hope they heal and recover quickly.

Christian I hope your migrane is better soon.
Starlight said…

Jules

I wish you
all happiness
in this life

Starlight said…

Please God

help the mother of Artemisia
to get well

with all the Love
that surrounds her

Sally said…
God love these sweet darling children ❤️ X
Apple Monkey said…
Artemisia sending your mum blessings and prayers. I do hope she is as comfortable as possible. Also praying for you, sis and Step dad.
Guys !!! I love you!!!
Thanks to Keanu and Daisy, who is a fan of his, I met you !!!
Crying here! Grateful for the attention of everyone who thought for the health of my beloved family!
My mom is fluctuating a lot. My sister is emotionally upset, my stepfather looks good, but neither does he speak.
They went back to the clinic to see if my mom needs oxygen. As they live in Saquarema, I am distant. But I must go there and support them! I can't get an audience ... I love being a protagonist kkkk. May God protect me from this virus!
my mother took the two doses of the vaccine, i took the first dose because i'm from the health area and i'm 50 years old. My friend who is a doctor took both doses and had covid for the second time and was almost intubated, thank god she was discharged and is at home
Anonymous said…
Artemisia, I just read your comment.

I will pray for your mom as much as I can right now! 🙏
T. W. said…
I’m glad no one had to be hospitalized.
Thank you all so much! My mother received a dithasone injection and predisin, in addition to the medication that is given to patients with covid, amoxicilline. She's still disoriented, glucose's normalized, cough's back, fever's less constant. And I'm still praying!
Jules said…
Starlight - Thank you, I wish you the same, much love to you.
Jules said…
Artemisisa - I will pray for your family.


Sally said…
Artemisisa I will pray for you and your family. 🙏
Starlight said…

Thank you
Jules. 🙏

T. W. said…
Why do they give patients with a viral infection a medication used to treat bacterial infections?
Hi all! Once again I thank you all for your prayers! She's improved, but she's still disoriented. TW gave him a corticosteroid injection. She's taking amoxicilin, azithromycin, ivermectin, zinc...in addition to the medicines she already takes. But thank God she's out of fever!
T. W. said…
Amoxicillin & Azithromycin are antibiotics.

I’m sorry your mom has a bacterial infection too.
Apple Monkey said…
artemisia

Sending you and family lots of prayers. Thank goodness your mum has less fever. I hope she’s able to get plenty of sleep with those medicines. Hope you are doing ok as it must be so hard for you, sending you hugs.
Anonymous said…
Artemisia, your mom has good therapy. I would say she has pneumonia by symptoms and therapy. But I think everything will be ok.

Unfortunately, my mother has been on mechanical ventilation for two weeks now because of the stroke. Today is her 70th birthday .. And I'm trying to stay calm but I'm not doing well .. My partner's mom in hospital also due to billateral pneumonia- covid.. Imagine my mental state..
Good afternoon, everyone! Thank you for the prayers, for the attention, for the hugs. I received them all and I return everyone with a lot of love and invigorating energy for you! Today I called my mother and she's fine, talking better, with more attention. Sometimes he repeats the same question, the same subject. But compared to the other days it barely opened its eyes. She looks great today! Oh, thank God. Kiss my loved ones!!!
Ah MMJ!. May your mother and your partner's mother have their physical health restored. May God together with the angels of Light heal everyone in his family. Bringing up to you a balm of tranquility, mental rest for you, energetic rebalancing. After all, we need to be strong in our daily life. Mentalize yourself in a garden, with lots of flowers, trees, a cool breeze with a soft aroma. Connect! Kisses
Guys, I'm sorry for the mistakes in writing. But I use google translator, maybe I disagree when translating.
Starlight said…

Please God

help MMJ in this situation,
give her the strength to
stay calm and trust in you

strengthen her mother’s
ability to breath on her own
and to return to consciousness

help her partner’s mother
to breath freely again.

Thank you God,
that we can pray together
here for the humans
who need our help 🙏

Anonymous said…
Artemisia, Starlight

Thanks for the prayers. I mean, I'm not in a panic or a mental breakdown. She has been a very serious patient for years and has been in a wheelchair for almost two years. I just want her not to be in pain, whatever the outcome. The worst that can happen is that she is aware of everything and "closed in her head" and immobile. That is how she was received, the right side of the body and the speech suffered. She's in a coma now. At the hospital admission, she understood me and communicate with me by blinking.

What bothers me the most is that I can't go to the intensive care unit to see her because of covid and even now I'm in isolation because of my partner's mother. And now I can't even go to my family to calm them down a bit because they are about to have a mental breakdown. I'm doing what I can over the phone, my hands are tied.

I haven't listened to music in two days. I felt guilty for listening. Music heals me and I listen whenever I can, even when I'm learning and reading. Those two days I needed bromazepam to calm me down but I am ok now.. I turned on the music and I'm waiting for the next day..


🤍
T. W. said…
Artemisia, this is great news!

MMJ, I am so sorry. I will pray.


Father God,

I thank you for this lovely community.

I thank you for Friends who pray.

I lift up MMJ’s mother and their partner’s mother to you. They are seriously ill but I take the power & authority you give to me.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I speak death to the cause of their illnesses and I command the cause to die at the root and seed.

I command their bodies to receive and to manifest the blessings of healing, recovery, and wholeness.

I declare they shall live and not die, they shall live to declare the works of the LORD.

In the name of Jesus Christ it is done! Amen.
Starlight said…

MMJ

Perhaps your mother likes
some music that she knows.
Is it allowed to bring it
to her.
Not to react means not
that she couldn’t hear.
Or the sound of your voice
on a tape. You could tell her
some affectionate stories,
or read a book she likes.
It could calm her. ❣️

T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

That is a great idea!

Harp music helps too!
Starlight said…

MMJ

in my thoughts with you ❣️

Anonymous said…
🤍

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...