Skip to main content

No Posts Today Migraine..


 

Comments

Lola said…
Oh no! Migraines are the worst😥
Hope you feel better soon xoxox
Anonymous said…
Feel better soon!
Edgy said…
Oh no! Hope you feel better soon take care!
T. W. said…
Ouch!

Please take the entire weekend off.

Don’t forget to hydrate & to “sit on the throne.” I swear that works!

Dear God,

I thank you for Christian Dion and the Friends. I take the power & authority you give to me. I speak death to the migraines Christian experiences. I speak death to the cause of the migraines. I speak love, life, and blessings into Christian’s mind, body, relationships, circumstances, and activities. It is done. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray, amen.
T. W. said…
You have a Closer & Closer


Over $200 billion wiped off cryptocurrency market in a day as bitcoin plunges below $50,000


https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/23/bitcoin-btc-price-plunges-as-260-billion-wiped-off-cryptocurrencies.html
Anonymous said…
Hope that you feel better soon, Christian!
Nikki Smith said…
Hope you feel better soon.😘
Tasha said…
Rest up and hope you feel better quickly.
Sana said…
So sorry CD. Headaches are horrible. Feel better soon
Take care or as they say in swedish; krya på dig ✨
Unknown said…
Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

Heather
Anonymous said…
Hope you feel better-take care.
Starlight said…

God please help
this man I love

that he has not
anymore such pain

Sally said…
Sorry to hear that wishing you better. Take care X
Mariposa said…
Take care and hope you feel better soon. x
Anonymous said…
Bless your bonce! Get well soon.
Londongal said…
Hope you’ll feel better soon
Grapefruit juice helps me if I catch it early enough
Anonymous said…
Dear Christian, can you say something about George Clooney and Amal? Are they really still a couple? Thank you! Lisa
Tony said…
Get well soon Christian. I had one last week whilst I was at work and it was horrendous. I was so glad to get home and get to bed. Very inconsiderate management we have!! Lay on your bed in a dark room with no noise and sleep is the best medicine. And remember to stay hydrated with sips of cool water.
Apple Monkey said…
CD look after yourself they are horrendous. Try not to watch anything and like Tony says and get some sleep. Lots of love xo
T. W. said…
Tony, I am so sorry you have migraines & your work environment is not the best. I pray this changes today.
Serendipity said…
Sending you healing thoughts!
Hydrate & take a walk. Helps me! The strand is nice.
Best! Take a herbal bath! In case it's nothing physical!
Thank you for Christian prayers!
Erika said…
Hope your feeling better CD.
Xx

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.