Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jlo and Ben Affleck. Bennifer 2,0?
T. W. said…
Hi!

I encourage everyone to do a dna test from Ancestry.com

You will be surprised & shocked!
Psychic Gossip said…
TW I did 2% Arab amongst others ha ha CDX
Jules said…
I heard those DNA companies such as ancestory.com were set up for nefarious reasons.
Archi said…
Morning everyone may I ask for a prayer cercle for Keanu Reeves CD ? We are worried ! ❤️
Anonymous said…
Good Morning CD! Where is this picture taken by any chance , it’s an amazing photo . Girl from Oz xx
Anonymous said…
Hi TW & CD,
I would not recommend doing the DNA testing, as these businesses sell your information to pharmaceutical and health insurance companies who are seeking to confirm what illness you are predisposed to have and then they will automatically preclude you from coverage for those illnesses. This is not a maybe, this is already happening.
Starlight said…

Hey TW

Have you settled into your
new apartment ❣️

Psychic Gossip said…
Girl from Oz Don't know CDx
T. W. said…
Christian, being part Arab is great because you will have money!

Don't let Elon Musk know about your oil wells.


Busta Rhymes - Arab Money (Official Music Video)

https://youtu.be/bcuAw77J8_Y
T. W. said…
Jules

They might have been. Many years ago I went with a different company instead of Ancestry.com because Ancestry had a horrible privacy policy. At the time, 23andMe had the best privacy policy.

I did research yesterday and today. Most, if not all of the companies destroy your dna sample after they do what they need to do to get the report for you. You can now opt in and out of surveys.

Ancestry.com has the largest database and you have access to historical records and documents. I saw photos of relatives who were born after the Civil War. I found out my dad's great grandfather was a white man who lost his leg during the Civil War. Dude's family even has a coat of arms.

What sticks out for me is patterns. People having the same first names, common causes of death, I got to see my relative's Draft Cards and other military records! Many airmen, soldiers and Marines on both sides!

I saw photos of my sister from a high school yearbook on the site! Man, you could spend months on the site and not scratch the surface.

Oh!

With Ancestry you can hire professional genealogists.

I'll be back...
T. W. said…
Anonymous May 2, 2021 at 12:57 AM


Many years ago Ancestry.com and a few others sold the data and you could not opt out.

I went with 23andMe because they refused to sell our data, we could opt in or out of surveys, and they destroyed our DNA sample upon request.

Now, Ancestry and many other companies have caught up on the privacy.

Here's another way to look at it.

Have you ever given blood?

Ever had a blood, urine, or fecal test?

Ever had surgery?

Have you ever given birth?

Have you donated sperm?

Have you ever blown your nose and disposed of the tissue in a trash bin that was not your own?

Have you ever been born? Seriously. Think about all the blood & tissue they collect from the newborn and the mother.

Ever been to the dentist?

Ever served in the Armed Forces or Law Enforcement?

Ever drank from a cup and threw it in the trash?

You see where I am going with this?

They already have our DNA!

From what I heard, the companies run by THEY are looking for certain blood types and certain genetic markers. Unless you have RH Null blood or you are related by blood to the Elites, no matter how distant, you have nothing to worry about.
teacher wendy said…
I did ancestry DNA. I have pacific islander in me! No idea where it came from but my Asian students were so exited! Then I was matched with Emma's grand daughter. I am Minnie's grand daughter. Emma and Minnie were sisters and the youngest 2 daughters of 13 children and best friends their whole lives, and we are so much alike. We are the same age, both teachers and both have the same weird swollen collar bone joint! Plus her mom is still living and grew up with my dad. She told me a piece of information that gave me great peace. You never know where the great gifts of the universe will come from. Luvs
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

You are so right!

I’ve traced great-great-great-great grandparents just from Ancestry.com’s access to records.

I can’t wait for my test results!

If you take CRI Genetics’ test you can pay extra to have their genealogists find out if you have famous relatives.

I can’t wait for those results either!

HRH indeed…
T. W. said…
Archi

Hi!

I will share something important with you.

I suffer from crippling anxiety.

I am a Christian as well.

Many times the Bible shows that when we hang on to anxiety about something we end up manifesting the very things we fear.

The New Age Movement knows this too.

Have you ever read the book of Job? If you were to put the books of the Hebrew Bible into chronological order Job would come first.

We read that every day Job would pray for his children, build an altar, and offer animal sacrifices to God.

Primarily out of fear that his children dishonored God.

Remember, he did this everyday.

Satan appeared before God. God asked him if he had considered God’s servant Job.

Satan said the only reason Job worshipped God is because God blessed him and kept a hedge of protection around him. Satan said if God took away those blessings Job would stop the worship.

If we apply this to ourselves, how many of us get mad at God, stop going to church, etc. when things go badly for us? Also, we are being watched by the spirits.

Continuing on.

God disagreed and decided to prove it by removing the hedge of protection. After that, calamities befell Job.

The first attack was that all of Job’s animals died. Satan was smart. Now that all the animals were dead, Job could not offer God animal sacrifices. All of Job’s children died too, his wife left him, and his three friends offered him bad advice. The friends suggested Job did something to cause his problems. He did not. Other calamities befell him too.

When his kids died he said, “The very thing I feared has come upon me.”

Don’t worry, there is a happy ending.

I recommend you read the book of Job.

It is often quoted & misquoted.

The lessons still apply to all of us.

We learn that God never leaves us nor forsake us.

For me, I see that God does not test us. Satan does.

I hate it when preachers & others say “God is testing you and putting you through a trial.”

That is a gross misapplication of Scripture. One can easily see that scriptures about testing people are almost always metaphors.

Also, if God knows everything why does he need to test us to see what we do?

Is it any wonder people turn away from Christianity?
Tw I went to this ancestry site, but I couldn't do it, because even in the free one you need to provide payment information! I was halfway there.
Starlight said…

TW

I follow intuitively
my way

try to feel what God
wants from me

let the positive energy
flow in me

try to help others -

that protects me

to be in connection
with the light

that’s a gift

T. W. said…
Artemisia


Ancestry.com is not free. Even if the only thing you want to do is access the records you still have to pay.

Try FindAGrave.com and the Mormon Church archives.

The Mormon Church keeps meticulous records!

Anyone who is black should contact UNC Chapel Hill because they have slave records.

A lot of the private colleges & universities such as Harvard & Yale have records.

Good luck everyone!
T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

You are most precious!

God bless you!
Jules said…
HRH TW - Rumour has it the newborn baby heal prick test was created for that very reason to check out a newborn babies blood, rumour has it they closely monitor those who are of great interest to them.

Magdalena said…
Christian, Girl from Oz:🤗

The beautiful picture shows the shrine of Uch Sharif in Pakistan. The birthplace of Sufi.
Tombs in the desert sand..
Love
T. W. said…
Jules

I have heard that and I believe it.
T. W. said…
Magdalena

Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...