Skip to main content

MORNING..


 

Comments

Beth said…
Librans - start the ball rolling today on something you’ve been dreaming of and it will be the beginning of great things. No more procrastinating. A job begun is half done as they say ��
T. W. said…
Good morning!
T. W. said…
If anyone needs a laugh:



Meghan & Harry Interview Parody Part 1


https://youtu.be/Falwusi0HEU
Hi guys! All right with you? I hope you are well!
I would like to ask for prayers for me !!! On Monday I will go through a situation that is making me very nervous! I really want it to work !!! If you can send me good fluids, thank you!
Mande notícias de sua mãe MMJ!! Fique bem.
Obrigada a todos!😘💕
Beth said…
Sending you calmness and empowerment Artemisia xx
T. W. said…
Artemisia

I have just prayed for you.

Relax and receive God’s love.
Anonymous said…
Told ya Katie and her boyfriend split
thanks tw.
I also had a strange dream. I was on top of a building and I saw a lot of water and lots of cars sinking and hitting each other. This dream scene was exactly where I will be on Monday! Then I saw a woman I thought was an old childhood friend going to answer the door because a boy was coming, I heard her footsteps going up or down the stairs ... those dreams of mine ..🤦‍♀️.
I will go to downtown Rio de Janeiro and I need to take a ferry to cross Guanabara Bay (a lot of water). There I go to analyze my dream ... lol
🤦‍♀️🌹
Starlight said…

Light at the horizon

T. W. said…
Artemisia

I see why you are afraid!

Is there anyway you can change the date of your appointment?

If not, is there another route you can take?
Anonymous said…
Artemisia, I hope that Monday will go well for you and that the stress level will decrease after that.

By the way, my mother is the same. She's not conscious but at least she's not worse. We are waiting and hoping ..

🙏
teacher wendy said…
Artemisia I send you good luck and prayers Luvs
Hi TW, I'm not afraid that something will happen on the way! My fear is related to the situation!
Thank you for worrying!
Thank you for the prayers for me!
Invigorating kisses and hugs for everyone!
I imagine your situation MMJ !!! ❤

Despite the concern, I still had time to dream and who appeared in my dream? Keke and AG lol - they were smiling and it looks like they were going somewhere, it looked like a coffee shop.
But I saw a woman with 3 children (boys) - it looked like it was me with another physiognomy (Yugoslavian? I heard) - a fighting woman and going through a difficult situation. But I was an expectant! Our! Many people! Anyway, it is not possible to report in detail because it is extensive. I heard a song whose central word was Flame, I saw many waters, I even saw pink fish.
AI is Madness !!!! kkk ��‍♀️����
P.S. I don't have the characteristics of Keke's twin flame! ��
Anonymous said…
Now you have interested me in a dream. Yugoslav woman? How does she look like? Did she break anyone's nose? Hehe..😁😎
complicated to talk. a kind of mismatch. She had run away from something or someone. She in poverty with her children, a son disappeared.
The woman in the dream, very short, she looked black, dark, I think short, I didn't see her face. She used to go to places with her children to get what to eat, where to sleep.
I don’t know and I’m watching and living at the same time.
This girl went into a pool with a dark bottom, so the pool was not clear. The two children are also playing inside this place with water.
But in another well (it is not exactly a well) there were some transparent pink fish .... I cannot define it in words.
A place with lots of people and she walking around holding her children by the hand.
Yes, as if she were from this place Yuguslavia
Me and my dreams !!!🤦‍♀️🤭
Anonymous said…
Very strange ..🤔 I thought you and I met in your dream .. Now I am often with two children. But I’m a blonde, natural brunette. And I'm not that short .. You've probably dreamed of someone else after all .. But .. Hmm .. If you're dreaming of that woman again, I'd like to hear a dream.
Greetings from the ex-Yugoslavia 😉
When I translate through google or the page - the text changes and changes the words, then it becomes difficult!
MMJ - Don't worry, we often find ourselves unfolding, but we don't always remember, the brain can't always store everything we experience, being able to make changes. But for sure we all unfold and go where our heart wants to be!
MMJ forgive me, it's Slovakia! I was thinking weird yugoslavia kkkkk .... thankfully it was just a dream
Anonymous said…
Hehe, at least your dreams are vivid.🙂 Pink fish🙂 Mine aren't exactly.

I also have two dreams that have been recurring since childhood. There is always some darkness, evening. I am alone and persistently looking for something. In one I fly in the dark and scan the city below me and in the other I look for someone on a lake in the middle of the night and in the fog .. And I hear someone on the other side of the lake but because of the terrain, I can't cross to the other side ..

I believe that we are unconsciously trying to solve our problem through dreams. Sometimes I talk to my ancestors in my dreams. But lately I don't remember what I dreamed ..

Anyway, it's an interesting topic.🙂
Good afternoon MMJ and everyone.
I usually remember dreams, they are detailed and have colors. But there are phases that I know I dreamed and I don't remember. I know that people can appear with a different appearance in dreams.
I once had a dream that years later was in that same place. That day I had just left my father's funeral and suddenly I realized I had already seen it in a dream.
To this day, I am unable to make a conscious astral projection. I try! Maybe one day with you!!
I never had a dream that would repeat itself. I already had a dream that was in chapters, as if it were a story. for 3 nights. A beautiful dream! On the last day me and myself lol (which was the face of a famous Brazilian actress). We were on a large rock surrounded by very calm and clean waters. We were facing each other (for my other self) and delivered something to myself lol, q was the other person with the same physiognomy ... I hope you understand. Imagine a sunset! Well, that was the light I saw. We were wearing white clothes! I question my dreams a lot, where do I get all this from Jesus !? Could it be that somewhere in the world someone lives these situations and I am present, watching? (dejavu)? So much to solve in life, there I go to dream or remember a dream that never came true or I saw here.!🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Who knows one day with you !!

I didn't write like that - I wrote uem know one day I can do it!
T. W. said…
MMJ

Artemisia

You all have interesting dreams!

What you described sounds important, see if Christian can help you privately.

I have a sibling who can interpret dreams but we are estranged.

As for Astral Projection, please do not do it on purpose. You will get in contact with evil spirits & other entities that are not kind.

Always write your dreams down as soon as you wake up. I have long, detailed dreams in color too.


😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘


MMJ

Artemisia

Todos vocês têm sonhos interessantes!

O que você descreveu parece importante, veja se Christian pode ajudá-lo em particular.

Tenho um irmão que pode interpretar sonhos, mas estamos separados.

Quanto à projeção astral, por favor, não faça de propósito. Você entrará em contato com espíritos malignos e outras entidades que não são gentis.

Sempre escreva seus sonhos assim que você acordar. Também tenho sonhos longos e detalhados em cores.
I would love to read it with a CD, but at the moment I can't! I believe it would help me a lot more! Thank you TW
I had a dream many years ago with bows like the one in the photo Christian posted. On one side was me, a place full of water, I was wearing a white dress and out of nowhere I went to the gold side that was the sea and a man inside it. A huge wave with a mesmerizing light rising over it (it looked like a star - beautiful) and this man wanted to throw himself (it looks like he wanted to drown in that wave), I held his hand and said he couldn't go, he looked at me scared. I took him to the other side of the arch where I was initially, laid him on a marble (all very clear), on one of the marbles (as if it were an altar, but it was all empty, there was only a container with white rose petals), then I lay down next to him, and I started singing and levitated. Soon after I found myself standing beside this arch and the man was already inside a yellow car (he looked like a maverick), he was in the back seat and he was looking at me scared, I didn't see the driver. so I don't know anymore. Interesting that I still remember a dream that happened over 10 years ago
people - laughing here until 2059 - kkkkkk
here translated marbles - Jesus !!!!
It was a marble! A marble countertop, at least it looked - rs
T. W. said…
Artemisia

Thank you for sharing your dreams with us. Seems like this dream was something more.

I wish I had the gift of interpreting dreams.
As for astral projection, if I am not mistaken it is the same as the unfolding of the soul. When we sleep, we let go of our physical body and go to where our energy tunes in that moment, sometimes we can be very close to our body. At that point, we can take advantage and meet with our mentors and have valuable learning.
Chakras are also part of us! Well, at least that's what I've been learning in the course of this life.
Spirits do not need us to be a religion to interfere in our lives, both good and bad! Everything is connection, affinity - energy / fluid.
But I can be limited in my learning, certainly here on the blog there are people with great knowledge that adds to this subject!
T. W. said…
Artemisia, I think your understanding is good. I think it's when your spirit travels while you sleep. If God created this for us to do "naturally", that's fine.

My problem with astral projection is when people do it on purpose. There are plenty of interviews, articles and videos from people who did it on purpose saying it shouldn't be done.

They said at first that it was innocent. Then they meet with extraterrestrials or spiritual beings and have great sex.

The nightmare begins after sex. People report they Astral Project against their will. They say the entities drag them out of their bodies to torture them, conduct experiments on them and rape them. This includes the infamous stories of the anal probes.

Many people report that the only way to prevent this is to call on Jesus Christ. What does this tell you about the entities they encounter during the astral projection?



🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞


Artemísia, acho que sua compreensão é boa. Acho que é quando seu espírito viaja enquanto você dorme. Se Deus criou isso para que fizéssemos "naturalmente", tudo bem.

Meu problema com a projeção astral é quando as pessoas fazem isso de propósito. Há uma abundância de entrevistas, artigos e vídeos de pessoas que fizeram isso de propósito dizendo que não deveria ser feito.

Eles disseram a princípio que era inocente. Em seguida, eles se encontram com extraterrestres ou seres espirituais e têm um ótimo sexo.

O pesadelo começa depois do sexo. As pessoas relatam o Projeto Astral contra sua vontade. Eles dizem que as entidades são arrastadas para fora de seus corpos para torturá-los, conduzir experimentos com eles e estuprá-los. Isso inclui as histórias infames da sonda anal.

Muitas pessoas relatam que a única maneira de impedir isso é invocar Jesus Cristo. O que isso diz a você sobre as entidades que eles encontram durante a projeção astral?
T. W. said…
Astral Projection Exposed: Sleep Paralysis & The Demonic Realm


https://reasonsforjesus.com/astral-projection-exposed-sleep-paralysis-the-demonic-realm/
Anonymous said…
Tw
I think that you're right. This is a little, hmm, embarrassing but ..
I meditated for two or three months. And at one point I experienced an orgasm without touching during meditation. The energetic feeling was like physical sex. I got scared and stopped meditating. I found all these things you're talking about. What exactly happened, I'm not sure ..

And as for Artemisia's dreams, I think they matter. It would be good if someone interpreted them.

😘
Yes TW, I agree with you. I already had a strange dream that I locked myself in a very humble house, where there were some people and suddenly a typhoon enters and knocks down the door. Out of nowhere, two men appear to me who were actually benefactors. What I thought was bad were the guardians! I remember I woke up and said: I was raptured - feeling of dying (I don't know what the feeling of death is like)
Always pray before bed! Especially on days that I notice shapes! We must respect any kind of being and energy! But to be shielded with the Light of the Creator!
MMJ, those dreams were many years ago ... maybe in 2000, 2004, 2005 ... I can't remember for sure
I already had an experience where I felt my bed move as if someone was lying down, I was worried because the bedroom door was locked, I started to have the feeling of being hugged, only that I was lying alone and that left me intrigued. it was slowly involving my body; In thought I shouted and ordered me to let go and prayed the Our Father. The sensation I had was that moving over me, uncomfortable with my order and the prayer of the beloved Jesus! Prayer works YES! Then I was still looking at the room sort of analyzing everything. It was dawn!🙌
T. W. said…
Artemisia,

you are spiritually sensitive. I am happy you knew to call for Jesus. I had what I call a God Dream. It does feel like your spirit drops back into your body through your head (when you wake up).

I was taught we die during sleep. Years later some Muslim friends told me the same thing. The Bible does see we cannot see God's face unless we are dead. I did see God. God is The Light and The Source of Light. God is Love and The Source of Love.


🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞


Artemisia,

você é espiritualmente sensível. Estou feliz que você soube chamar Jesus. Tive o que chamo de Sonho de Deus. Parece que o seu espírito volta para o seu corpo através da sua cabeça (quando você acorda).

Aprendi que morremos durante o sono. Anos depois, alguns amigos muçulmanos me disseram a mesma coisa. A Bíblia vê que não podemos ver a face de Deus a menos que estejamos mortos. Eu vi Deus. Deus é a luz e a fonte de luz. Deus é amor e a fonte do amor.
T. W. said…
MMJ

I thank you for being open with us.

Some forms of meditation are to be avoided.

Sounds like you opened the root/base/First Chakra.

That Chakra is sometimes called the serpent chakra because it uncoils like a snake when you open it.

That Chakra also governs the sensation you experienced.

If you are not Hindu I advise you not to practice yoga 🧘‍♀️ and any form of meditation or spiritual practice based on yoga.

I have had Hindus tell me that yoga is a way to honor/worship their god. When the exercises are complete the final move is to salute thee god.

Also, when I was researching doctoral level programs in religion I saw that one could study yoga! This confirms yoga is a spiritual practice, not a great way to become physically fit.


LINK —> https://www.gtu.edu/academics/concentrations/yoga-studies


Interested in studying Yoga Beyond the Mat?

The Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley offers fully accredited Certificate, Masters, and Doctoral programs that focus on the academic study of Yoga.

Students in the Yoga Studies concentration study Hindu and Jain yoga traditions with attention to research topics such as:


Contemplative yoga
Yoga of self-knowledge (jñāna)
Yoga of devotional love (bhakti)
Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali
The Bhagavad Gītā


Other themes to be explored include:

Immortality and Liberation
Tantra Yoga
Dharma and Yoga philosophy
Nāda Yoga (the yoga of sound vibration and music)
Yoga and the West
Yoga, Health, and Healing


For more information about Yoga Studies, complete an inquiry form or contact the GTU Admissions Office at admissions@gtu.edu or 510-649-2460.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...