Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Good Sunday afternoon here in Brazil! Kisses!
Anonymous said…
Happy Easter to all Orthodox who celebrate today!

Christ is risen!

Hristos voskrese!
Anonymous said…
Starlight

The same..
T. W. said…
Hello everyone!
Starlight said…

MMJ

That’s sad
I wished we could
do something

Good night MMJ. Are your mom and your mate's mom better?
Anonymous said…

His mother is well, released for home treatment. Mine is not good. With every next day the chances are less and less .. She is still in a coma ..

Artemisia, how is your mom?
T. W. said…
MMJ

Where there is hope there is life.
Mom has improved a lot, but she went to the neurologist and is using medication for memory. My sister and stepfather are fine Thank God.
Now it is my daughter-in-law who has covid and probably my eldest son, her husband. He said he was fine, tomorrow I will hear from them.
I will continue to pray for your mother! I imagine your concern.
Anonymous said…
Dear MMJ I will say a prayer for your mums full recovery, may God bless her and everyone 🙏😷🌏💖
Anonymous said…
You're right TW. I dreamed of her a few days ago. In a dream, she told me that we should believe in her because she is a fighter. Sometimes I have "prophetic dreams" about people. I haven't dreamed of her in a negative way yet, so there is still hope.
T. W. said…
MMJ

I am so pleased you have good news to share.

Please keep us posted!

😘
Starlight said…

You are right MMJ, TW

There is hope ! 💛

Please God help her
to connect her spirit
with her consciousness
and show her the way
back. 🙏

Starlight said…

You are right MMJ, TW

There is hope ! 💛

Please God help her
to connect her spirit
with her consciousness
and show her the way
back. 🙏

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...