So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA

Comments
I love watching and listening to you on YouTube when I get a chance .I have three questions for you . What is going on with Kim Kardashian and Van Jones? Has Chris Evans already met the one yet? If not , when will he meet her this year ? Also, will he be in a relationship with Ana De Armas?
I have three questions. The first one is what is really going on with Kim Kardashian and Van Jones ? The next question is Has Chris Evans already met the one yet? If not, when will he meet her this year ? Will he be in PR relationship with Ana De Armas ?
What is going on with Kim Kardashian and Van Jones ? Has Chris Evans already met the one yet? If not , when will he meet her this year? Will he have a PR relationship with actress Ana De Armas ?
I made a mistake in posting my comment three times on your blog. I was very anxious and nervous .sorry about that