Skip to main content

Email Psychic Reading Winner

Email Winner
Hi Everyone, thanks for dropping by.

Sorry I was MIA
Just had a little holiday

A2Q’s will resume this Saturday
I will have at least one surprise for you
between know and then…

STAY TUNED


So here we are last day of June.
It’s time to pick the winner of the.
3 Question Email Psychic Reading with me.

I like this idea so much I will be giving one away next month also.
So if you don’t win this month keep commenting.


So, on with the show.

This is how it works
 I printed out the comments.
Gave them All a number
Then placed the numbers in my treasure chest
So I am picking one at random
Leaving, it to the universe this month.

THE WINNER IS…


NUMBER 9


The winner is Julie Walters

On Pot Luck Everything but the kitchen sink video
 on June 3rd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoaf2O5EBQ


JULIE WALTERS comment was

This is a great new feature!  We get the best of everything you do!  And I’m SUPER excited for the last day of the month prize!  A private reading with you is a dream of mine!  Thank you for all of your hard work to be able to share all the news about our favorite celebrities!  It’s a guilty pleasure to follow their lives, but it’s fun to live variously through them!   As always, much love to you!! 💞

THANK YOU JULIE WALTERS

So JULIE WALTERS

After this drawing I will respond to your winning comment with my email address
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoaf2O5EBQ

So you can email me and get your reading

Please respond to my comment
with the first couple of letters of your email address
So I can get your details
So I can verify it’s you and email you back
with details of how to claim your prize.

Got to keep the scammers & cheaters at bay


Thanks Everyone
Here’s, to next months drawing….

STAY TUNED

Subscribe, leave a comment…
Like…

& ring that bell
for notification
of my latest mischief…

Comments

T. W. said…
Congratulations Julie!
Jules said…
Its absolutely disgusting that you have to keep the cheaters etc at bay. Congrats to the winner.
Anonymous said…
Congrats Julie, you go girl. Hey cd, a reading on @kingbach and @amandacerny as individuals… are they secretly dating? If so, will they will their relationship last? Will they marry and have kids?
Anonymous said…
Cd, will trump run for office again in 2024? If so will he win? Will Candace Owens run for office in 2024? If so, will she win? A reading on Candace Owens as a individual
teacher wendy said…
Congratulations....I learned a lot from my 3 questions! Good luck!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Julie! You deserve it!

Christian, that's a very good system you devised to pick the winner!

Unfortunately, since my old Notebook won't allow it, I can't subscribe and be one of yours to pick, CD. I only can see the YouTube Videos, and click on play, pause, stop, undertitle... but everything else, outside the window where the video can be heard & seen, only just shows white and some thicker lines in beige-grey.

Well... Maybe I'm lucky and you decide to do another - besides the one on YouTube - 3 Question Email Psychic Reading with you, but this time one on your Psychic Gossip Blog?

But I know you're already very busy, so it would be really something, if you'd do that too! Although everyone of your followers would love that, I imagine, having another go at your 3 Question Email Psychic Reading with you, Christian.
Anonymous said…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9733451/Amber-Heard-shares-candid-snaps-walking-London-street.html

She is really desperate, isn't she? So very fame-hungry and really narcisstic, it's actually quite making me want to vomit.

Hope she's going to get her lesson in this lifetime.

Do you think she'll have to go to prison or do you see her with electronic ancle cuffs at home and being limited where she can go?

So, if Elon Musk isn't paying AH one single cent for her idiotic war against Johnny Depp, WHO is going to pay for everything? For her lawyers, his lawyers, her court costs, his court costs, the special fee (I believe he'll get something like that, right?) for all he has endured during their marriage and the defamation and lies afterwards?

Tell us something juicy, CD, if you can see or feel anything about it!
Anonymous said…
Is she doing all these pics to make Johnny Depp think of the little moments of happiness in the first months they hopped into bed?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9733451/Amber-Heard-shares-candid-snaps-walking-London-street.html

Does she want to make him start feeling something for her again?

He's not going to have feelings for her again, right, CD? I mean, you already saw a new love for him...?
Anonymous said…
God, Christian, please tell me, Aquaman 2 will flop! With or without Amber Heard!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9733451/Amber-Heard-shares-candid-snaps-walking-London-street.html

But I really hope she gets fired, as you predicted!

Can you see anything good for Johnny Depp?
Kristy said…
Congrats Julie! Christian's readings are amazing!
Serendipity said…
Hey there! What’s going on with the Robert Pattinson/Suki Waterhouse relationship? I know you’ve said they’ve broken up & should be announced officially soon but her behaviors are really sketchy. Is she still involved in the Daisy Six series? She’s still in London while all the other Brits are in LA. Also rumors of her being pregnant. True or not?
Thank you!
Katelyn said…
Congratulations Julie! I’m so happy for you! Ugh cheaters suck.
Apple Monkey said…
Congratulations Julie
Ah CD you are just awesome xo

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...