Skip to main content

JOHNNY DEPP BIRTHDAY READING

Comments

Cordelia said…
Perfect CD - just what the Doctor ordered.
Anonymous said…
Good Morning, Christian!

You ARE AMAZING! And this is the best thing that has happened to me in YEARS! Even if the reading isn't for me, but for Johnny. From the bottom of my heart I wish for him true love... because I'm not sure I'll find it. At least he should be able to be happy.
Am going now to look the video up on Google... ;-)
Anonymous said…
Hi Christian!

Will you be a dear and post what you said also on this website of yours? THANKS!

I'm off now, watching your Johnny Depp Birthday Reading :-) !

Hope it's really good for JD!

Have a wonderful day, CD!
Anonymous said…

I actually cried when I listened to your reading for JD.

I'm really happy for him. To be able... after all this horror, sadness and pain to find true happiness... Just one word: WOW!

Too bad it isn't me (that would really be much better than a fairy tale)... but you said she is blonde and petite. I was a natural blonde and as I got older my hair darkened naturally. And I'm not petite, not anymore. So it can't be me... unless you saw a natural blonde BEFORE her hair got darker and before she gained weight because of several life's tragedies...

So I was right. I saw him getting married a third time. I felt it as sure as I breathe. And I couldn't be happier for him!

Can a translator be considered as working in the entertainment industry? No, didn't think so... Again... not me.

What do you see as age-appropriate for him, Christian? 21 years difference? Or is that too much? I'm curious... Not that I'd ever have a chance...

I've started accepting for quite a while (several years now) that the chance for me to have someone, to call him husband, is nearly zero.
I'm alive, as healthy as can be and hope that stays at least the same, and hope the situation with my job will get better (or rather, I'm forced to do something completely different, if I want to make a living, as Corona-times have ruined me completely). But I shouldn't grumble about these things... other people have it much worse.

Some persons are just not meant to be lucky in love - but I am so grateful that Johnny is able to be finally happy. I wished and prayed for that, you know.

Christian, oh God, I'm crying again, stupid tears..., THANK YOU for showing me, that justice is still alive on this earth and that love still prevails and true love is the strongest power on this planet and the entire universe.

Do you think, you'll get invited to their wedding? I hope you do, CD! If it were me, you'd be in the first row with the family.

I'm still curious about the age-appropriateness, the blonde hair, the petite figure and the Entertainment-work-related-thing. And you said "he doesn't know her yet. He has never met her." Does that mean there was NEVER some sort of other communication, even not one-sided? Can you please clarify all that?

Or is Johnny one of your clients and you aren't allowed to say?
That would explain why you skirt over this question. But I don't blame you, CD. I understand, if that's the reason. You could always say "No comment." ;-)

I just hope with all my heart that this woman truly understands what a wonderful, amazing man she is going to get! Because true love is sooo rare. I hope they treat each other well and are going to be really happy. And his Kids: From what I've seen and read about them, they are really amazing and beautiful - on the inside and on the outside, just like their father. I hope this woman knows what a gift she's been given by getting to be his girlfriend, his wife - and I don't mean the money or the fame. I mean Johnny Depp. Johnny from Kentucky, the down to earth guy, who isn't perfect. But no one is perfect. I hope he gets everything he wishes for and desires; and that his future love will get all of that too.
Anonymous said…
Hey CD! Does subscribing on your website cost something? Or is this for free?
Anonymous said…

Powerful reading, Christian!

Now I really envy (I know I shouldn't, but I unfortunately do) the woman who will win his heart for the rest of his life... Johnny is truly lucky. I hope she will be as devoted to him as he will be devoted to her!
Anonymous said…
So his life practically starts with being 58 years old! Great! Hope he gets very, very, very, very, very old to enjoy his life!

What do you see, CD?
Anonymous said…

Hey Christian... on second thought (after a few hours) a female author DOES belong to the Entertainment industry. So in this regard I'd STILL be included in your prediction :-) .

Not that I'd ever have a chance to meet him and actually catch his eye and love - but I just wanted to rectify this detail of mine.

No matter, Christian, thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful future reading for Johnny Depp! It means the world to me to know he will be happy! I don't know what life has in store for me, but that (a real chance with Johnny) would be a miraculous event of 1 in millions of people. Though a little bit of hope remains, because who wants to feel completely down, I know that ultimately it will be him, Johnny, who will decide who he will get to know and be together with and marry.

I just hope that whomever this woman is, he will choose wisely, for I truly admire him, hold him in so high an esteem, that I want to know that he will be happy, that no sorrow will be able to hold a firm grip of his heart, but that he will soar high above the clouds, like a phoenix reborn, that he is truly loved for himself and that there is always this person, this woman, who he can confide and believe in and rely on.

Can you post a written Version of Johnny's birthday reading? I'd love read it without rushing through the reading ;-) . Thanks, Christian!
Psychic Gossip said…
No charge to subscribe to the blog or You Tube CDx
Sparky said…
Thank you Christian. Sounds like things will improve for Johnny Depp. Good to know.I really enjoy your videos. Sending you lots of love from Spain.xoxoxo Carla
Sparky said…
Thank you Christian. I really enjoy your videos. Good to hear things are looking up for Johnny Depp. Sending you lots of love. Xoxoxo Carla
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.