Skip to main content

Markle, Musk, Keanu, Styles, Malik, Royals “POT LUCK- APPETIZER”

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I love it I love it I love it, Christian :-) !

Maybe you can do more Appetizers... and answer a few questions about Johnny Depp from the comments that are only questions for you, for what YOU SEE!
Anonymous said…
Good! That should Show Amber Heard that you can't lie, cheat and do worse things to justify what you do yourself!

How is Johnny Depp Feeling at the Moment?

Can you see - about the Virginia Lawsuit, when it will be over this year?

In which month do you see him heading into his new future?
Anonymous said…
Christian, I'd like to subscribe to be able to win your free 3 questions email reading with you...

but I've got a really old Notebook... already 14 years old... so I unfortunately can only see and hear the YouTube readings from you, but can't subscribe, comment or ring that bell...

Would it be possible that I subscribe on your blog website, comment on there and ... let fate or rather you decide, if you grace me with your free 3 questions email reading?

And how exactly would that work? Do you need a recent foto or just the questions? I really don't know what to expect...

And at the moment I'm really unsure what I should do and expect from my future, if I'll even ever have a man who'll love and marry me and if I'll have children with him, not even talking about what I should do job-wise... I'm nearing my fourties in a few years... so it's not as if I still have much time left in the children compartment... and in the other things as well, if I still want or have to make changes...

Could you please answer quickly in a short note here on the blog? Thank you so much!
Anonymous said…
Another Appetizer, I'd like to know:

Christian, can you see or feel how Johnny Depp and his future love will meet and how they feel for each other?
Cordelia said…
The wise bird flys lowest.
Anonymous said…
Good Midday, Christian!

Have you seen this Video, from the 9th of June this year? The Section about Johnny Depp? There are told ya moments in there corresponding with YOUR READING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUDb9pNMUeQ
Anonymous said…
Hey, Christian, Man!

Has that changed

https://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/family-life/famous-families/johnny-depp-admits-he-s-open-to-having-more-children

since Amber Heard?

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Can you answer that either on the blog or in a short pot luck Appetizer?
Much appreciated!
Anonymous said…
Aquaman 2 production starts. Will Amber Heard get fired and loose her role? Or will Johnny Depp have to endure this situation of her still in the film game as well?
Anonymous said…
Will Candace Owens marriage last? Will she have more kids? Will her show be popular? Will she still be popular among trump fans and the gop? A reading on Candace Owens as a person… does she really believe everything she preaches? Rumour has it that her husband is in the closet and slept with her brother, is it true? Will she win if she decides to run in 2024? If Candace is really a Republican, why does she dislike Democrats so much?( besides not agreeing with their policies) will her show ever be canceled? A reading on @ mrs. Midwest
T. W. said…
Anonymous June 14, 2021 at 10:41 AM

Do you have a smartphone?

If so, do you have the YouTube app on it?

If so, you can like, subscribe and comment as long as you are logged into your account.

PS - I have a Compaq laptop that is maybe 11 years old. Compaqs are no longer manufactured. If you can comment on this blog you can surely comment on YouTube.
Anonymous said…
Would you maybe consider to do a reading on me? I’m at a bad place… I don’t see any light. I put the rope out. It’s an option now because I don’t see a point going on so unhappy. I’m exhausted with life.
Briseis said…
Anonymous June 15 12:28 PM...Please don't do this... Don't take the life that God gave you... Listen, everything will pass, everything will be fine... God gave you the privilege of life and has a beautiful purpose to be fulfilled. Be sure to have faith, Jesus loves you so much that he offered his own life on that cross... So, you are special.

I don't know what you are facing, what is hurting your heart... But, know that God has the power to do infinitely more than we ask or think, just have faith, this difficult time will pass and you will still live great joys. And I prophesy in your life healing, restoration and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. And may every thought of death be rebuked at that time in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the eternal God! Stay in God's peace and His blessing.
A Manchild said…

Keanu treats good people bad attracting people like Grant, he refuses to take responsibility for his own actions, he only wants to hear good words about him, and he plays victim cards when things did not go his way.

why Grant did not victim Leonard? Leonard would tell Grant "fuck off, you are not my type". yes, Grant is Keanu's type and they have stayed together for 13 years.

Keanu needs to grow up or he should stay in jail with Grant, as well as his money.

I would stay away from people who label themselves "good" "humble" "love" "born to love" because they have NOTHING else to promote themselves.



Anonymous said…
To T. W.:

Nope, don't have a Smartphone. Just a normal mobile phone to call someone and/or write to someone. No internet. Sorry, but that's the case.

Believe me, I tried... It only shows the video, where I can click on play, pause etc. (and that's the only things I can click on with my computer mouse) but there isn't showing any subscribe, ring the bell or comment section. It just shows white behind the screen and some cream colored lines, nothing more.
Anonymous said…
June 15, 2021 at 12:28 AM

You DO know that strangulation is a really painful way to die?

There is always some hope left, no matter how small!

I believe, Christian Dion will say the same, don't you, Christian? And other's as well!

And always think about this: No matter how low you think you are and how bad things might seem - there are other people, who have it even worse!
Anonymous said…
Anonymous
June 14, 2021 at 10:41 AM

Go to coffee shop or your friend and make YouTube account with your email
Simple and wait , I am sure that who ever winning ,You can read about winner here CD blog ..
T. W. said…
Anonymous June 15, 2021 at 12:28 AM


Please do not take your life.

We love you.

With love,

HRH TW 😘
T. W. said…
Anonymous June 15, 2021 at 4:48 PM

The problem is your computer, not YouTube.

Someone else here gave good advice.

Many libraries are open now. You can use one of their computers, laptops, or tablets.

Amazon had its Prime sale. You can get a Fire Tablet, download the YouTube app & use that if you cannot afford a higher quality laptop or computer.

Worst case scenario, get a prepaid android phone, connect it to your wife & use that.

Maybe someone will sell you one of their old android phones? I would rather have you purchase a Fire Tablet instead or go to the library, etc. if money is tight.
T. W. said…
I meant “connect the phone to your wifi.”
Anonymous said…
To T.W.:

The "connect it to your wife" was really funny! Haha! Especially since I am a woman and only into men!

I think you believe I'm in the US, but I'm not. Where I live, there aren't any library- or café-internet-services open to the public or in existence. Sorry to disappoint you.

I'm lucky, I have enough to eat and a roof over the head; besides, many other people have it much worse than me... If I had the Money, I would have bought myself a new Notebook years ago.

Well... it is as it is. I only wanted to ask a question about love and another regarding my job situation. But... Maybe that's a sign... that I shouldn't be able to participate...
Anonymous said…

Anonymous


June 17, 2021 at 2:42 PM

You are funny , Yes you are very lucky if you have food and roof ,
you can walk around maybe you can find love ,
go check in dating site,
like you checking in here..
Then you have possibilities finding someone ,
how CD can help you get one?
Waiting answer you never going to find love…
I know already your question about 😆,
but I answer is no ,
dream about it but not going to happen…And for that is a good reason /good one.
Anonymous said…
Anonymous


June 17, 2021 at 2:42 PM

You don’t have friend , family,neighbors ?
Mask on and (knock knock) do the door!!! Sounds familiar 😅

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...