Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Morning, CD!

Please tell me, that THIS isn't Johnny Depp's version of what his future love should look like!?! I think, even Alice Cooper might blanche at THAT! Never mind his other friends and close confidants...

Anonymous said…
If I saw that monkey on my bedside when waking up, I think I'd scream bloody murder, being so shocked!

So wonderful News for Chris Evans!

CD, would it be possible, to be a little more precise concerning Johnny Depp's Reading? I've read the comments there and there are quite a few questions still open... I'm sure many of his fans and admirers will want to know more...

And, of course, stop an army of women bleaching and coloring themselves blonde and starve themselves just to be THE ONE... to catch his attention... wherever he may travel in Europe...

Do you know, if JD himself reads your blog? Or one of his closest People? Or does he already know the good News from yourself?

Quick question: Do you sense him NOW being in Europe already? And just waiting and waiting till the Moment to act arrives?
Anonymous said…
Good God Christian, I was just on IG and this Keanu and AG fraud is really coming out! When are you doing another reading on this?
teacher wendy said…
My friend Trisha is giving up her chemo and cancer treatment for living her best life.....how many friends must I have to support who make this decision. I will be there for them thru anything they decide but it is getting so hard to help them cross over, to watch them die, to be left behind.

From~Trisha Trixie Hunter-Merrill
We have but one life. This one. Whether you believe in reincarnation or not, the fact remains, we are here now. This is the life we are meant to live, but we still have a choice of HOW to live it. You may think you don't have a choice but you do. The other choice however may not be of your desires but it is yet still another choice, a different way, a different path, a different job, a different spouse, a different home, etc.

Life is meant to be lived not just endured. Endurance is great. It strengthens you. Endurance over a long time, however, weakens you. Tolerance teaches you patience. Tolerance over a long time however feels like being taken advantage of. Patience is a great tool for your toolbox, but at some time, patience is just allowing others to walk all over you. Are you seeing the trend?

Lessons in life are great. We learn and we grow. If we are learning and growing. If we are still living. If it impedes our living, truly living, then aren't we just merely enduring?

What type of life then is that? To have to endure a job we hate, a spouse that is horrible to us, a situation we feel trapped in, it is not life. It is not living.

Live your best life.
Live life on your terms.
Live the life you love.
Life is mean to be lived not just endured. <3

T. W. said…
teacher wendy,

I have just prayed for you, Trisha, and your sister. Please know you are not alone.

If you want my email address, please contact Christian. He has my permission to give it to you. I also have Zoom. If you have Zoom we can chat and pray.

God bless you and your loved ones.

With love,

HRH TW
teacher wendy said…
Thank you TW but you are so busy with school! Are you well?
T. W. said…
teacher wendy,

Thank you for thinking of me!

Yes, still busy with school.

Still getting medical care.

Still exhausted and itchy.

2 new allergens were identified.

Health care team thinks health problems are due to chemical exposure as a result of my military service.

I’m waiting on a medical referral now.

I thank everyone who has prayed fir me and sent love, blessings, good thoughts, etc.

With love,

HRH TW 😘

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...