Skip to main content

NEW FEATURE CONNECTING THE DOTS BORIS JOHNSON

Comments

T. W. said…
URGENT


FAUCI’S UPCOMING BOOK SCRUBBED FROM AMAZON, BARNES & NOBLE AMID EMAIL SCANDAL



EXCERPTS


The White House is reportedly considering FIRING Fauci after 3,000 pages of leaked emails show Fauci was aware that the coronavirus was "released" from a Wuhan, China, laboratory in late 2019.


[...]


Among the highlights of the leaked emails:

Dr. Fauci received an email in late February 2020 alerting him that COVID was released from a lab in China.

In mid-March 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email titled "Coronavirus bioweapon production method."

In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email from Wuhan researcher Peter Daszak, thanking Dr. Fauci for "publicly rejecting the lab leak theory."

On page 3027 of the emails, Dr. Fauci told colleagues that retail face masks don't work due to the tiny size of the virus.


https://sandrarose.com/2021/06/faucis-upcoming-book-scrubbed-from-amazon-barnes-noble-amid-email-scandal/
T. W. said…
ALL 3234 pages of the leaked Faucci emails:


https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561/leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails.pdf
T. W. said…
Christian, please add this to your collection of Told Ya's


Fauci was warned that COVID-19 may have been ‘engineered,’ emails show


https://nypost.com/2021/06/02/fauci-was-warned-that-covid-may-have-been-engineered-emails/



EMAILS


https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561/leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails.pdf
T. W. said…
Christian, I want to give you a shout out so that people who are afraid to get a reading from you might decide to go ahead and get one.

Last year you interpreted a dream for me and told me to do genealogical research and I am related to "you know who."

YOU WERE RIGHT!

Genetic analysis confirmed I am related to a certain person and many more famous people.

Let's just say you are right, MeghaTron should be jealous...
T. W. said…
Jules,

Do you know anything about the Red Hand of Ulster? Thank you.
T. W. said…
I’m done.


Guns, trucks and cash: West Virginia takes vaccine incentives to new levels

The program will run from June 20 through August 4 and will be paid for using federal pandemic relief funds


https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/guns-trucks-cash-west-virginia-takes-vaccine-incentives-new-levels-n1269352




West Virginia to give away guns as vaccine incentive


https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/556350-west-virginia-to-give-away-guns-as-vaccine-incentive
Londongal said…
Love the reading. It made me laugh. Blackpool tower indeed. I suspect that carries’ move to marry in a catholic ceremony was to ensure no divorce and possibly thought it might stop future “rovings” and to cement her own political ambitions. Someone has been reading too many Barbara Cartland books
Anonymous said…
CD not to burst your bubble but your prediction about Prince William being the next monarch will be wrong. A couple of years ago The Queen gave her consent to the Commonwealth Council that Charles is to be the next monarch.They have to vote him in. Most likely they will.
T. W. said…
Anonymous

Time will tell!

Many psychics are on record saying Charles will never be king.

Multiple psychics have said for decades that QE2 will die shortly after Prince Philip dies. I believe she will die of a broken heart. I doubt she will be “exited.”

Tabloid press claim QE2 will not allow Charles to officially become king because of what he did to Princess Diana.

Prince Charles has been in very poor health for some time. He may not live long enough to be coronated.

Tarot by Janine did a reading that concluded QE2 will permanently depart the Earth this year. The reading also showed another royal couple will exit this year. She used her psychic abilities to discern that Prince Charles will “be exited.”
teacher wendy said…
TW if you are related to all these famous people then are you going to remember all of us when you move on to your new family? And give us autographs too?

Have you been well?

My stitches are healing from my face smashing the concrete but they itch! Luvs.
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

You all are my Friends! 😘

Despite ancestry I consider myself one of The Masses.

I’m glad your face is healing! Can you use topical Benadryl or cortisone cream for the itching?

I’m doing okay. No serious health issues but I need a different medication as one of them is causing unpleasant side effects - I feel high even when I miss a dose.

School is very busy. I wonder why people who think the Bible is fake are training for Christian ministry. I told the person something to that effect during class last night & they were angry. Oh well. I spoke the truth.
teacher wendy said…
TW why are people training for christian ministry if they think the bible is fake? That is the waste of a lot of time? Yes?
My father was in a cult. Joined when I was 5.5 or 6, it was a religion that followed everything jewish but was christian. My mother and I did not belong to his church. It had a big following, even its own college in Big Sandy, Texas. It was called The World Wide Church of God. Quite unique. If you like reading about things, spend some time reading on it and look at it not from quackery but from the people who lived it day to day. They were very dishearted when the son took over and changed the philosophy of the church after the dad died. The church faded away. It was sad. They were good people. A unique philosophy.
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy,

Hi!

Oh yes, the Worldwide Church of God.

I know exactly who they are/were. We used to watch their show & get their free magazine (The World Tomorrow).

You are right, it is a religious cult.

Many members left & started their own cults.

Unfortunately some of those cults are very prosperous.

I pray for all cult victims.
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

Please forgive me for not answering your first questions.

This is the short answer:

1) Some people are wolves in sheep’s clothing.

2) Some people (real and fake) can make a lot of money if they play their cards right. Please know that the average pastor does not earn a living wage. Many are only paid an honorarium when they preach. Some churches truly cannot afford the pastor’s fair salary. Some famous preachers take a small salary, choosing to earn income from the books they write & sell. When I was a child we attended a church where the pastor’s primary income came from his work as a plumber. It’s sad.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...