Skip to main content

Friday Funnies......

Comments

Anonymous said…

Mr Dion, I love your community however I want everybody to understand David Icke and white Nationalists. I left my family at a young age and came to the west simply because we lost our wars to the Allies. life is not about right and wrong, but it is better to understand the truth. People like you are brainwashed by the media, and you all misunderstand history. Please do not resent the media, people with a critical mind would doubt the media but not follow it. I do NOT agree with white nationalists at all, they were wrong and so we lost the WWII.

I love your predictions, however sometimes you said what we wanted to hear, and that disappoints people. have a great weekend.
T. W. said…
Unfortunately I am afraid of dogs.
Anonymous said…
CD, Princess Harry has 2nd Book coming after Queen's death. What you think of this, it's disgusting he stopped to this level.
teacher wendy said…
Yes I cleaned my van amd washed all the dogs toys in there. There were literally 2 huge bags of toys they have toted in that van one by one! They are all washed! Now I am making the 5 little dogs sort the ones they like the most! Hope you are doing well, we have a heat wave here today but we are surviving. Have a good and safe weekend my friends.
Anonymous said…
CD, are there any new News regarding:

+ Johnny Depp's Virginia Trial Cases against Amber Heard
+ Johnny Depp and his future forever love
+ Johnny Depp's handling of his addictions (prescription & recreational drugs, alcohol and smoking)
+ Johnny Depp's Music and Film career
+ How Johnny Depp is feeling at the Moment
+ Who the father of Amber Heard's Surrogate Baby is
+ Future predictions for:
~ Johnny Depp
~ Johnny Depp's future forever love
~ Virginia Trial Cases
~ Amber Heard (will she go to jail?)
~ Amber Heard's Baby (will the Baby join her in jail?)
~ Amber Heard's friends, who helped her with her lies and allegations (will there be punishment for them?)
~ ACLU (will they go down?)
~ Warner Brothers (will they loose a lot of Money? will Fantastic Beasts 3 flop?)
~ Disney (will Pirates of the Caribbean 6 flop? Or will they take Johnny Depp back?)
~ Elon Musk
~ Who is funding Amber Heard's lawsuits, if Elon Musk steps out and doesn't pay another dime for her? Has he already stopped? Who are the other John's that are funding her ridiculous lawsuits?

Give us more of your mischief, CD! We love you and hope you're doing well!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.