Skip to main content

Healing Circle for All at this time


 

Comments

Psychic Gossip said…
Beth asks Sara and her daughter Lottie who are living in fear from emotional abuse and control by someone who has many lessons to learn about what it means to be a decent human being.
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, apparently a little girl in a wheelchair ♿️ who went to Diana’s unveiling asked prince submissive I mean Harry if he had a picture of lilbet, and he angrily got up and rudely walked away, did this really happen? And if so why did he react that way? Is it because lilbet doesn’t exist or she isn’t his biological child or maybe theirs something wrong with her
T. W. said…
I lift up Sarah, Lottie and everyone other living being who is being abused at this time. God, you did not create us to abuse or to be abused. You created us to live and to be loved.

I ask that you help Sarah, Lottie and others receive your blessings. Help them see the way out. Help them as they escape to safety.

I also ask that you remove abusers from their victims. Please deal with the abusers as you see fit.

In Jesus’s name I pray.

Amen.
T. W. said…
I lift up my mom, sisters, nephews, and niece V. M. in prayer. God, thank you for keeping us alive. Thank you for helping us manifest recovery and healing. Please help us receive & manifest complete recovery and healing. Help us be made whole.


I lift up everyone here. I thank you for this community. Please help us and our loved ones receive the blessings You want us to have. Help us be more loving to purse and others.

In Jesus’s name I pray.

Amen.
Lovely Libra said…
I ask God our Father to surround every being with his pure, healing white light and to open the hearts of all so that we radiate love and forgiveness and more love and forgiveness.
teacher wendy said…
Sara and Lottie I pray you are safe. Please take care of all my friends, family animals on earth, and all my friends family animals in heaven. AMEN
HAPPY JULY 4TH MY FRIENDS
Maddix said…
I was going to ask the healing circle to pray for me however, I pray that Lottie and her daughter will find the strength and courage to leave their abusive situation. I pray that Jesus will give you the courage and fight to slay this beast like how David slew Goliath. Most abusers are just cowards. I asked that Jesus sends his Angels to cover and protect you and your daughter. My prayers are with you.
Starlight said…

for Sara and Lottie
in their search for
support and help

that they never lose
the courage to
believe in change

that they are surrounded
by strong helpers on their
way to liberation

that they feel again
what wonderful humans
they are, who are deeply
Loved

Starlight said…

for TW in his longing
to become healthy

for MMJ in her grief

for Wendy in her will
to be strong

for S. in his longing
to change

for all who search
advice and help in
this community

Starlight said…

Please God, help us

never to close ourselves
in sorrow and pain

that we open the doors

so that healing and Light
can come in

Beth said…
Thank you so much for the circle and all your lovely prayers and comments.

Maddix you are very generous to offer prayer when you're in need yourself but as I'm sure you know it will all come back to you as well. Never be too shy to ask for yourself though will you.

My friend Sara appreciates the support so much. I can't thank you enough.

xx
Beth said…
And Christian, same applies to you, ask and it shall be given, as they say... xx
T. W. said…
I pray in agreement with my Friends here.

You are loved.

Amen.
Anonymous said…
Healing circle prayer for CD & all his loved ones, blogspot contributors & their loved one’s, all readers of this blog & watchers of CD’s amazing, generous, entertaining & truthful videos. Also please for my family whom I love very much, and for myself . My prayers for us all to receive support to bring in more love & light into our lives. And for Covid-19 to now leave and the Shift to be kind to us all throughout the world.🙏🏽🙏🏿🙏🏻🙏💕💐🥰 Thank you. xxx LH, London xxx
Healing Light said…
CD, please pray for all these people on this site who have their little or big tantrums and project their anger and their negativity onto someone else, like they have done here several times. They not only hurt others (and try to smother their light, because they're jealous of them) but themselves too. Pray, that they be enlightened, more kind, positive and understanding and stop behaving like little children, who are told they can't get more sweets because it's bad for their teeth.
Jupiter Rises said…
July 5, 2021 at 3:18 PM

Healing Light is right, CD. And if you have kindness in your own heart, you'd defend at least the women, who can be part of your predictions for the future forever loves. Being attacked and hounded by ignorant beings behaving like little uncivilised children isn't going to make the situation any better. And if you're wrong in any of your predictions, please be so kind and correct them, CD. We all value you!
Trigunluver said…
Archangel Michael and the Healing Angels,

I ask that you send blessings, healings, unconditional love, unconditional acceptance, and divine love to all the vaccines across the globe. I also ask that you send healing energy globally to help humanity, earth, animals, everyone and everything that lives on Mother Earth.

Thank You.
Starlight said…

Please God,
help Grace with her
fear and her pain

that she can feel
that she is protected
and surrounded by love

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.