Skip to main content

Morning All..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
HI, good morning to everyone

Just a remark, your link to your blog on IG isn't working.
Have a g<><>d day.
T. W. said…
Good morning!
Beth said…
Please can I ask for healing and protection for my friend Sara and her daughter Lottie who are living in fear from emotional abuse and control by someone who has many lessons to learn about what it means to be a decent human being.
Cordelia said…
Beth

I pray they have the protection of God's Angels and healing from heaven to gain strength and move away from this sad situation into brighter days.
Lucy said…
Morning everyone! Prayers for your friend, Beth. Often it's empaths who are the target of narcissists, who are themselves damaged.
We are out of lockdown here in Australia and the sun is shining! Have a great day everyone!
teacher wendy said…
Healing and Safety to you! Here it sounds like a war zone with all the unregulated fire works. The city has no control. My dogs have medication and I can take them in the basement if need be. If you have elderly or pets remember fireworks scare them. Be careful my friends have some safe fun....wear your mask.
Beth said…
Thank you so much Cordelia, Lucy and Wendy.

Lucy you are very accurate with your comment about empaths and narcissists.

xx
T. W. said…
Dearest Beth,

You, Sarah, and Lottie are in my prayers!

God bless you!
Grace said…
I’ve been having these strange headaches on and off the past few weeks. I’m hoping it’s not anything serious.

I don’t normally ask for help, but please if you can, send warm healing vibes my way. Thank you all! ❤️
T. W. said…
Grace,

Done! 😘
Starlight said…

Dear Grace

asking for help
connects with others

you are so amazing,
have so much courage

I wish you with
all my heart

that your paths are
safe, when you go
outside

that with all strains,
you can feel the strength
and confidence in you

you are surrounded by
Light that protects you

and by the Love of God,
that connects you with
others. ✨

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...