Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sunflowers! Oh I love that, Christian!

Good morning to you too! And everyone else! Although it's already evening for me ;-) .
Anonymous said…
Christian, can you at least tell us what kind of A2Qs you're bringing tomorrow? So we can at least hold out till the video and the text are online?

+ Pot Luck Anything but the Kitchen Sink

+ Pot Luck Hors Devoirs

+ Pot Luck Appetizer

+ or a completely new Pot Luck Feature or A2Qs Feature?
Anonymous said…
You know what I hate: typing Johnny Depp into Google Search News and getting Amber Heard!

He's going to be completely free of her I hope! And who the hell is the father of her Designer Baby with the Irish Name Lamb? Who was so dump to be the surrogate mother for her??

There are other women who would be much better mother's than her - a manipulative narcisstic sociopath who likes to hurt the ones she supposedly loves!
Anonymous said…
Is buying kids Hollywood's new trend? Like going shopping for groceries, because why make something from scratch, when you can buy the entire thing already made?!? Christian, what is the world becoming? I sometimes really wonder about the idiocy of some People.
Anonymous said…
I think Amber Heard gave the Baby an Irish Name because Johnny Depp is of Irish Descent. To rub it into his nose that she has a child, but not with him, like he wanted all those years ago, when he was still in love with her. And the second Name Paige for her mother. To make People imagine her false crocodile tears are real, which they are not.

Never have I ever... ha!

Never have I ever seen a more narcasstic Person than her! To be so in love with oneself, to do everything just for oneself, regardless of the feelings or well-being of others, just running towards the pole point with the names Fame, Glory, Rich, Celebrity on it.

I think I'm going to vomit...

Uargh... Just have to think of something else. Dolphins... Swimming with Dolphins. Now THAT is a pleasant thought!
Anonymous said…

someone predicted Leonard will run for American President in 20 years from now, do you see that?
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

Hello everyone!
Latina said…
have a nice day you too dear
Lucy said…
Good morning Christian! Good morning everyone!
Questions:

Will Britney get free of the conservatorship? Do you see her making music again?

Hope everyone has a great day!
Apple Monjey said…
Hi CD - there are lots and lots of anon comments - are you ok with them?
Love to you CD xo and you too TW xo
Anonymous said…
There’s a picture of zendaya and Tom Holland kissing in a car, are they dating for real? If so, will their relationship last? Is zendaya Tom’s future wife? If so, will they have kids? If so, how many?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, Will French singer aya nakamura and her boyfriend relationship last? A reading on aya nakamura and her boyfriend as individuals and a couple
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, a reading on Kevin Samuels…is it true he hates women? If so, why?
T. W. said…
Hi Apple Monkey!

I send love and blessings to you too! 😘

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.