Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!

I think we should all sleep in today. 😴
teacher wendy said…
TW Is CD ok or is he on holiday? There was a commotion Friday night and my sister fell. I dont think anytjing is broken just sore but I will have her checked out by the doctor this week. No sleep for me though....so sleeping late or at all would be nice! Hope you are good TW. I never hot your email. Where is your blog?
Anonymous said…
I agree with T.W., CD!

And thank you, T.W. for your good wishes! Water still came into the cellar, but much less! Hope it stays that way!

Hey, CD, is Johnny Depp still allergic to Chocolate? I once read he was allergic but still played in the film Charlie and the Chocolate Factury. Would be interesting, if an allergy is possible to go away again.

Do you see anything new on the court proceedings between JD and AH? And - this is really often written down here, but I too am curious - is Johnny Depp the Baby's father, or who is it then?
Anonymous said…
https://www.ranker.com/list/most-handsome-male-celebrities-2021/calistylie

YES! I would definitely say Johnny Depp is the sexiest, hottest man not only in 2021 but in every year of his adult life.

Congrats on being Number 1, Johnny Depp! You truly deserve it! And a wonderful woman just for yourself too!
Anonymous said…
Hey you all! I don't know what to think of this exactly:

https://wttspod.com/2021/07/18/amber-heard-reveals-who-is-the-father-of-her-newborn-baby-and-she-is-a-badass/

Amber Heard says she's the mother and the father of her Baby. Okay, so she wants to fulfill both roles. I'd rather do it with a man together, raising a child, but hey, she can only love women in reality and uses men for money and fame. So I guess, since her narcissm is that big, she needs to be both parts.

But WHO is the sperm donor?? Christian, can't you tell us? It's not Johnny Depp, right? Because that would be mega-cruel to him! He loves children and she didn't want to have children with him. So I really hope she didn't use his sperm!
Anonymous said…
They say the Court cases will start in April 2022 for Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard. But CD predicted both cases will end sometime later this year; so fall/autumn or winter.

Or has something changed again? I just hope this very nice man will be soon able to leave all that behind him and get to know this woman you've been talking about, CD, the one he never met, but already knows of.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I am sad your sister fell but I am glad nothing is broken. You are right to have her checked out.

I have not heard from Christian. I do know California is on fire and I hope he and his family are somewhere safe.

I do hope he is on holiday because he is overdue for one.

If you have Kitt Med’s, Jules’s or Diviner21’s email they have my permission to give you my address.

My blog is here:

https://gratefulgraduate.blogspot.com/


I hope to hear from you soon!

With love,

HRH T W 😘
Starlight said…

thank you God
that it it possible to heal

thank you for all good spirits
and angels that are helping

on the way
to the middle of our soul

back to the Light
where we come from

T. W. said…
Anonymous July 19, 2021 at 12:44 AM

I am glad to hear good news! Today will be better for you & Europe. God bless you.
Anonymous said…
July 19, 2021 at 5:38 PM

T.W., I just answered on the 'Told Ya it's getting worse...' site. You can read my reply there ;-)

And thank you for the good wishes! Back at you too!
T. W. said…
Thank you Anonymous!

I have posted a reply there.

God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...