Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Morning Christian, I hope you are well.
I just want the infinite beginning and end to know that I LOVE KR with all of my soul, GOD already knows this. The universe can stop sending the reminders, thank you 🙏
Anonymous said…
Hi CD!! LOL your adorbs Goodmoring pic! 😆
❤️🙏😊✝️
Anonymous said…
Good morning 🌞 CD, how are you? I miss you and your YouTube videos… a reading on mrs. Midwest… is she a racist misogynistic white suprematist? I’ve been getting that type of vibe from her lately even tho she posts videos about femininity and homemaking, I think their some misogynistic undertones to her videos and she recently allowed a Instagram account who support www2 type of beliefs blonde hair 👱‍♀️ blue eyes for example. Is her husband abusive? What’s her home life really like? Will she have more kids?
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, a reading on Candace Owens, just when I thought she couldn’t be any worse she keeps proving me and her followers wrong, a reading on Ben and his sister Abby Shapiro, a reading on officer tantum( YouTuber)
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, a reading on YouTubers girl defined and the transformed wife( she has a blog and a YouTube channel)
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, when will Cristiano Ronaldo retire? Will he retire at Juventus? What will he do after retirement? Who in your opinion do you think is better Ronaldo or Messi?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, a reading on dove Cameron… will she get married? If so, will her marriage last? Will she have kids? If so, how many?
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, does lilbet Diana exist? Does Archie and lilbet( if she exists) have royal �� blood? When will Meghan and her puppet( haz) divorce? How will the public react to their divorce? If lilbet doesn’t exist or isn’t a royal, will it be exposed? Will it be exposed to the public if Archie isn’t a royal aka surrogate… will the divorce be messy? How will the royal family react? How will William and Kate react to their divorce? How will news outlets react to the news of their divorce?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD! LOVE your pic with the Baby and the Sunflowers!

A follow-up reading on the first three future forever loves. A follow-up reading on both Virginia Lawsuits Johnny Depp versus Amber Heard.

Has something changed, is something new happening, did you have in the meantime new psychic bursts, visions etc. regarding Chris Evans' love life, Keanu Reeves' love life, Johnny Depp's love life, and Johnny Depp versus Amber Heard Virginia Lawsuits? Who is the father of Amber Heard's Baby? Johnny Depp?! If, how did she accomplish that nefarious act? Do you see any of the future forever loves' auras of Chris Evans, Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp coming closer and becoming clearer for you to see? Can you see, how each of them will meet their future forever love, CD? You gave us romance in the beginning, now, in the middle, so to speak, give us, please!, some more romance! With a cherry on top ;-) !
Anonymous said…
Hey there, CD! There's No News about Johnny Depp whatsoever! Is he okay? Besides being busy with the Virginia cases against AH? Can you see, if JD has a new Tattoo? If not, will he get another one soon? Will this be for his future forever love? Can you see what it will read? Did you have any psychic bursts, visions, if he'll be able to get clean, sober and stop smoking? Or will he be a slave to his vices till the end?
Anonymous said…

my beloved friends, you may wish to get to know Keanu Reeves's girlfriend Alexandra Grant 💝💝💝💝💝💝
https://www.facebook.com/Keanu-Reevess-Girlfriend-Is-a-Charity-Fraud-108364518193334 💞💞💞💞💞💞
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, will camila cabalio and her boyfriend Shawn mendes relationship last? If so, will they get married? If so, will it last? If so, will they have kids?
T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!

Christian, you and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers. ❤️
Starlight said…

TW

it’s good to be
together 🙏

to feel the human being

thank you that
you are here. ❣️



anon said…
Heath Ledger, David Caradine, River Phoenix, Princes Di. Murder, cover up, abduction, or free.?
Starlight said…

some souls want to stand
in the healing circle

so much power -

and there are a lot
of them ✨

T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

You truly are a shining star and I thank God for you!
Starlight said…

Thank you

When do you have
your operation, TW ?

I hope soon
my friend 💫

T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

Thank you for asking about me!

I am still waiting for the referral to go through. The operation can’t happen fast enough!

How are you doing?
Starlight said…

I was sad
it is getting better

there are a lot of
good spirits
who help to heal

Christian too

but now it could be
that he needs help

Please God help
this wonderful man
that we all love ❣️

Anonymous said…

hi Starlight,

thanks, I have been distrusting CD after KR gave me an email address for me to talk to him, which means CD is getting paid by KR to do all the readings about KR.

haha, I think KR lied to me; but CD has been keeping promising good things to us due to his kindness, which is not necessary.

I know CD has been trying to read my mind and my energy, that is not a good thing: when I am in my work state of mind, you will only get hurt if you try to get into my thoughts.

Mr Dion, hope you are happy and make some new videos, and I will post comments making fun of KR.

KR is a celebrity and he loves me mocking him, his only fear is that I no longer speak to him. so your predictions about him is right, I have to say.

KR is transforming, he has been associated with bad people, he needs to get out to cut his loss.


Anonymous said…
Anon, I would like to answer you,

1) "he needs to get out to cut his loss" -
- He did not loss.

2) “KR is a celebrity and he loves me mocking him, his only fear is that I no longer speak to him” –
- Are you sure?

3) “I have been distrusting CD after KR gave me an email address for me to talk to him, which means CD is getting paid by KR to do all the readings about KR” –
- You can find “C.D.’s e-mail on this blog.

How about to stop writing the nonsense?
Anonymous said…
Anonymous
Who needs to cut his loss soon.
July 22, 2021 at 11:40 PM

listen to me and very gratefully and
carefully ..from today to the last full moon of the year

I will engrave you horizontal on the tree and crosswise on the stone.

if you forget all the alphabets for the next full moon or you have nothing to write with the last, ask yourself what you did wrong..

You think now you hurting someone only for a second but
Second moving fast now use math and count how many seconds you have to the last full moon of the year
And think banishment..from the universe ..(I don’t play your Fuc..g mind games)

Starlight next ,
who needs your help..?
CD ? Nobody touching him..they can’t ..
OR
Keanu? Don’t worry about him ,his is fine..


Are you playing game?
I promise,
You need healing..
Beautiful words but
No Light inside .
And please don’t tell me I am strong with words,I’m not at the moment..People need stop calling problems to the place where there don’t have
You think you doing good but you’re not doing good..
Do not speak names in you mind with wrong callings..
You hurting yourself only yourself and nobody else .
After you crying I feel bad or sad ..
Stop now


TW :
please you understand later ,
I promise !!
Everything is not how it’s seems with this 2
If 1 is love and light and 2 is s.show = answer is not 12

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...