Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Starlight said…

you are back ❣️

Starlight said…

Grace

what’s about your
headache

I hope you are well !

Lucy said…
Good morning! Hope you're enjoying the summer over there! It's very cold indeed here!
T. W. said…
Good morning!

Olympic Games officially open tomorrow!
Anonymous said…

Paps hate Keanu because they can not sell the pictures with "f ... off" finger.
Paps are bad people and some of them need to be punished.
Some of them had to be punished many time ago: some “broken noses” could have solved the long time problems in the bud, because everyone has nerves and one has to ask for CONSENT.
A big evil of L.A. are the paps and the sellers of the false news.
All of them are parasites and some of them must to have R.O.
The stalker-clown must to be discovered and must to be punished with R.O.
If stalker-clown wants to criticize, has to put own face, own name and has to respect laws: no slander, no falsehood, no harassment, etc.

Good your time!
Letty said…
Hello C D❤️❤️❤️
💞💞💞 said…

💞💞💞
Keanu Reeeves's Bad Karma Never Ends
https://iloveyoukr.blogspot.com/2021/07/keanus-bad-karma.html
💞💞💞
Mariefass said…
Good Morning to all. Big Hugs T.W.
With Love and Laughter said…
Hello Christian,
If by chance Keanu's forever future love was watching your videos what would you say to her that you feel she needs to here to complete this journey?
Also
What kind of upbringing and family life had she had?
Is she close with her family?
What is she doing with her life now?
How was her past romantic relationships? Were they like Keanu's?
Is she dating anyone now?
How is Keanu going to be with her family and friends?
Anonymous said…
I am sorry, but

This poor sick mind, instead of going to a psychotherapist and talking THERE,
here between the lines makes us understand that:

1) C.A.M. is/was violent.
2) K.C.R. had bought the house for daughter.
3) C.A.M. get married good man (without love?), but wanted to use K.C.R. for the career and sex, demanding him to remain single.
4) He didn't accept, so she hates him for that.

Adding:

1) C.A.M. wants to "free" K.C.R. from A.G. for herself.
2) Now if C.A.M. lives in L.A., it means she left her husband and children in Canada.

3 questions, please:

1) When this soap opera will end?
2) C.A.M. does know or not that J.S. (RIP) is waiting for her about the open karmic matter between them?
3) C.A.M. does know or not that she harms her children?
Serendipity said…
I hope you’re feeling better. I’ve been worrying & thinking about you. Sending positivity!
Anonymous said…
Dear Love and Laughter,

When Keanu will realise everything he ever wanted once he meets his true love!!! They will have a romantic relationship and be dating soon. He’s dreams he ever wanted will happen. He will realise what true love feels like deep within the soul level.

I believe she’s always protected by God, she’s very spiritually connected and private. She’s tall and elegant very classy lady. I believe she’s always yearned for her true love, God I believe did everything he could to fight off the dark spirts.

Keanu will realise what feeling safe feels like and Keanu this woman loves you very much and for a long time, many years. She is only here to protect you. I believe she’s alone right now preparing for you. Keanu will feel warmth and so much deep soul connection of safety.
Anonymous said…
Dear Love and Laughter,

Keanu I believe is protected by God and God is guiding him to her. He always has been for many years. Darkness will never prevail. Two flames are 1 soul split in half to find each other, male and female.

True love is the soul’s deepest desire. Keanu I believe is searching for her. I believe is with her. She is with him. Her family and friends I believe are going to love him. Same as the other.

In biblical terms, marry your one. Find each other. Songs of Solomon. You only have 1 true love.
Anonymous said…
I believe Keanu God is trying to tell you something, don’t allow darkness to prevail. She’s alone I believe.
Anonymous said…
PS. I believe hold close to what you have. A biblical reality, they were born to find each other. I believe she’s preparing for Keanu. She’s alone right now. He will date her and they will have a romantic relationship, everything he’s ever dreamed will happen so fast, like a fairytale others don’t have and only desire.
Anonymous said…
Keanu’s future love is very intellectual I believe. This woman is very positive and alert on this journey. This woman is not smart but, VERY INTELLECTUAL. She knows when and how fast to move. She is private. The unseen act. She’s guarded by God. Those spiritual are favored by God. She is Keanu’s twinflame. I believe she will be famous on her own. She’s VERY HIGH IQ
Anonymous said…
With Love and Laughter said…
If you love someone ,
are you dating other men/women in same time?
I don’t believe that she is person who dating 2 man same time .
But if so then it’s not love..
point plank..
Why KR if she has somebody else ,
no sense to me.
Anonymous said…
With Love and Laughter said…
Oh My mistake, they not dating yet ..

Okey then I need to think about it .
Changing topic,
who knows maybe she really dating someone,
but question exact same why KR then ?
Of course some people can do fast jump leaving one because
other coming in😜..
Hehehe I guess she’s living busy life then..MAYBE
Anonymous said…
Makes sense to me,
I don’t think that she is smart ,
How smart is smart ,if someone can answer my question please..
I’m not smart , I like to be also intellectualism-ally
in·tel·lec·tu·al·ism
IQ I have and very HIGH
Really so HIGH IQ
That friends saying,
I am easy like Quantum physics..
Einstein ,Tesla Chaplin ,Beethoven& Mozart ,
my best friends 🤭

I LEARN every day ,like at the moment from you …
miss/mister..

CD 🤭😄
You better make official announcement ..
your next video ,if she’s
watching them of course ,
maybe she wants read
books more or something
about school I’m not sure ,
if she is 10 years
younger than KR.
I am taking also responsibility to myself, listening audiobooks more ,maybe I be smarter on day? .
Dyslexia you know ..
but not problem for me ,
I know
“alphabets and numbers”
I can “see and hear “
“walk and run “
“Smile and cry “
“Help and support “
Fight and hurt with words if you hurting people I love..
“cook and clean “
“love but not heat”
“Read and listen “
I can do almost everything..
About spelling competition
I m not sure..
But advocates and other structures taking advice ..
Now how smart is smart?
I want know?
Because I think I’m not smart enough to know parametrically..
Thank you 🙏🏻for anyone who’s answering my question.
Anonymous said…
Dion has no idea who half of the Reeves his half is not tall and not 75 years of age not younger by 10 years and not an American besides Dion argued that the lady has nothing to do with religion, so all the predictions here are nothing more than fantasies, however, not all predictions psychics come true and true
Love and Laughter said…
I have been around psychics all of my life Dion is a good one. Energy direction can change because of the dynamics of all who are involved to make something happen in a certain direction. Keanu and his twin flame seem to have a complicated situation that needed many years to realize what they are to each other. Their might be two woman entering his life after Alex G. One a transition and the other the twin flame both can be significant to his soul. A soul mate and a twin flame. That might be where people are reading about the next one. Dion gave a reading about the final one. Keanu might have a karmic relationship he needs to wrap up before his soul is ready. A psychic friend in LA that passed about 5 years ago had a woman call her who was around Keanu. She never said her name but it was known she was doing black magic on him. She knew Keanu’s twin Flame was coming into his life. She wanted to do what she could to stop it. So I’m sure the spirits that be are not going to want the psychics to pinpoint who this Twin Flame is. A Level of protection needs to be kept going so he can meet up with her again as well as the soul mate karmic clearing.
Anonymous said…
"C.Dion",
is cowardly and does not allow comments.
There will be a legal way for messages!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.