Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Kat said…
The variant news and all news in general has me down today. Are you doing ok?
Hoping for some good news somewhere…
Sunshine said…
July 8, 2021 at 6:50 PM

Kat, Christian,

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but here, where I am, the Delta Variant is gaining more 'followers', but in general there aren't that many new Covid 19 cases each day. Thankfully!

Christian, with the Future Forever Loves Feature you made such a Romance Comeback, I think, in these dire times we need a little bit more of that. New Future Forever Loves or updates on the already mentioned ones with possibly new, never before mentioned details (did you have new visions etc.?), everything is really welcome! Just throw it at us - but not literally ;-) !
Sunshine said…
Oh, and I'm relatively new here! Mostly read the features and sometimes also the comments.

What really interests me - without hoping to earn angered comments - is, if Christian sees more of the Lawsuits Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard. You said, he will be vindicated, which is great Christian, but will that still be going on for a long while, like several months? I just feel that this complex situation has been dragged out long enough. I admire Johnny Depp for keeping his wits about him and still staying strong in all this adversary against him. You talked about the new woman, that she'll calm down his addictive impulses. So is he already in the process of getting clean and sober and quitting smoking? Would do him really good, if that were the case. A healthier lifestyle, I mean. And out of curiosity, Christian: What is for you 'towards the very end of the year'?
Anonymous said…
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/861392-lilibets-birth-certificate-misses-key-information-on-prince-harry-meghan-markle

Tell us about their dirty deeds!
Anonymous said…
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1456293/meghan-markle-prince-harry-netflix-tv-production-us-media-invictus-heart-spt

Tell us more, CD!

And how are Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp feeling and doing at the moment?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, apparently Meghantron has threatened to take time magazine to court? Why? Will she win the lawsuit?
Anonymous said…
Ps Meghantron is Meghan markle’s unflattering nickname
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, do you answer old questions from your blog/website?
Psychic Gossip said…
Anon I don't which ones you are talking about.
please put them on the you tube channel it is easy to do them there. If that's not possible please re type them here CDx
Psychic Gossip said…
Hi Kat
There's is always something good we just have to look a little harder to find it..
Here's one for you CDx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9768721/Elephant-calf-uses-muddy-Chinese-rain-forest-floor-makeshift-slip-n-slide.html
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, are lilbet Diana and (or) Archie surrogate babies?
Anonymous said…
Hey, CD a reading on Candace Owens, @Ms.Midwest, and Radha the submissive wife 2.0( YouTuber)
Anonymous said…
Evening CD, a reading on cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend(Georgina Rodriguez aka @Georginagio) on Instagram as individuals and as a couple
Anonymous said…
Hi CD and everyone, I had a person come to my home to view a room I have for rent. When I opened the door to this person I saw a blue/silvery white light, something like an orb flash over this persons right shoulder chest area. Then when I showed them the room the same flash of light appeared again. There was no sun/light shining onto this person to cause a reflection. CD am I going crazy seeing things, what was this blue/slivery white flash of light, it only appeared for a quick flash then disappeared. Thank you blessings to all 💖✨
Psychic Gossip said…
Anon Just nice Spirits Lucky You cdx
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, we the blue/silvery white light. Thank you for answering my question. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer me, I know you are busy, thank you 🙏. I wish for everyone health peace and safety 💖😷✨
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, apparently Meghantron is send a signed copy of her failed book 📕 to celebrities… is this a or move? If so, what does she hope to gain from this pr move?
Kat said…
Thank you, CD and others for good cheer! That was a very cute video of the elephant! When they have trunks up, it’s supposed to mean good luck as well! 🥰 I miss a good slip n slide!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.