Skip to main content

NEW FEATURE FRIDAY FUNNIES..


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi CD, and everyone, in recent weeks I have noticed you have had a surplus of comments on your blog which is great traffic for your blog, however I believe the majority of these comments are from the same person. They basically ask the same question over and over under a different name, but they forgot to change their language style ( forensic linguistics ) which easily identifies its the same person. This person use to be quite active on your blog under another name some time ago and then they just stopped commenting for a while and has now returned with a barrage of questions/comments under various names. I recognise who this person is, am I correct CD? Blessings to all 💖 😷
Anonymous said…
Does Alec Baldwin know that his wife is a gold digger or mentally unwell? She's literally been caught lying about her ethnicity. He even tried defending her dishonesty? Is he honestly that dumb?
Lovely Libra said…
I loved these concert clips - thank-you! Never got to view them until this Saturday morning, but what a great way to start the day…thanks, CD! Readers, we only get 52 weekends each year … let’s make them great!!!!!
Anonymous said…
CD, could you please do a reading on Renee Zellwegger's love life? Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Morning CD, a reading on Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila a former NFL player who joined pastor dowell’s cult a few years ago when he was going through a divorce and after his divorce he became a member… I really think he was vulnerable and looking for answers anywhere he could find it, in video uploaded to dowell’s channel titled how I abandoned my family… he talks about his divorce, a lil about the team he played for, and his new life and new family since he abandoned his former family by choice and because he was depressed and the nfl did nothing to try to help him with his situation…if anything they took her side. Kabeer also rant about how the justice system is messed up and designed to ruin lives especially families, in my opinion I think he was upset about the amount money �� and property(house) he had to give to his ex wife
Anonymous said…
A reading on TJ clemmings who also abandoned his family, it was him in the how I abandoned my family video not kabeer
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, A reading on Markus Anderson Meghan markle’s only friend
T. W. said…
Thank you! 😘
Kitt Med said…
Hey CD, what about Gwen's Ex, Galvin Rossdale, he doesn't look too happy these days?
Jules said…
I am sure there are many who share your point of view. Whether your opinion is correct as to who is behind all the multiple postings, there is no doubt that there is somebody posting under multiple names and posing as different anonymous's.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.