Skip to main content

Healing Circle for Afganistan

Comments

T. W. said…
God,

I don’t know how to word my prayer.

I thank you for loving all people and for helping all people.

I ask that you free & heal the nation of Afghanistan 🇦🇫

I ask that you free & heal the people of Afghanistan 🇦🇫

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray.

Amen. 🙏
Beth said…
Thank you.

I'm ashamed to be from one of the countries that has made the decision to throw these people to the wolves.
They do not represent me.

Mercy and assistance for the innocent people who deserve opportunity, equity and freedom like every other of the earth.
Hinder those possessed by this force and show them a better way.
Help the vulnerable find refuge and appeal to other States to provide humanitarian aid.
Heal those who are traumatised and rather than embitterment and vengeance, let them find a higher understanding and peace.

Anonymous said…
Love and light to the people of Afghanistan.
Sana said…
Pray to merciful God, his angels, karma, and spirits to aid the people in Afghanistan. We too need to push people to do the right thing
Anonymous said…
I pray for those in Afghanistan. May there be peace brought to thiese people.
Starlight said…

Please God

help the humans
to escape and

give the humans
who are not able to go

all your protection
that they need

Letty said…
Blessings and protection for the people there
Mariefass said…
My heart hurts for these people who have been abandoned. Dear God, you are the great I Am, the one who is able to do all things. Bring healing, protection and release to these poor souls. Free them from these primitive zealots. Work it out for the greater good. In Jesus name, Amen.
teacher wendy said…
Pulling out of a country much like Vietman
..with no planning....." no one saw it coming?" Everyone saw it coming!!!! PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE....ALL THE PEOPLE. For 27 years there was not a year I did not have a family from surving a war, genocide, argument, border dispute, holocost, tribal war, takeover...call it whatever you will..in my classroom. The people in power the politicians in power make decisions, the families and children suffer. It is terrible...I have heard the stories and worked with the children/families. I have seen the survival and resilance....it doesn't matter your country, religion, faith, race, gender....it is survival and it is brutal. I pray for the survival of families everywhere.....it is a domino. Why spend that much money that many troops if the people wont do it themselves Biden says....Because it looks like to me the last 20 years was just wasted totally wasted....and we were the bottom domino. It is a base.....you dont mess with your base it is a building block. I pray for the world!
Unknown said…
Good luck to everyone in Afghanistan.
T. W. said…
HOW TO GET OUT


[IWantOut] 73M Afghanistan -> England


https://www.reddit.com/r/IWantOut/comments/p54kko/iwantout_73m_afghanistan_england/
T. W. said…
Help for people who want or need to emigrate:


[Guide] A Guide to Finding Different Kinds of Freedom: Political, Social, and Economic


https://www.reddit.com/r/IWantOut/comments/ozvl9q/guide_a_guide_to_finding_different_kinds_of/
Jules said…
Prayers for the innocents,
Trigunluver said…
Archangel Michael and the Angels of Protection,

I ask that you protect and get every single women, children, and innocent civilian out of Afghanistan and into safety.

Thank you for hearing all our prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.