Skip to main content

MOO..Ing


 

Comments

LB said…
LOL Good morning!
Anonymous said…
Love it. Good mooing to you ! Girl from Oz
Starlight said…

Good Morning
anon. ❣️
teacher wendy said…
Well at 7:15 the electricity went out. They said it would be fixed about 3pm now they say it could be days. So I will have to make contigency plans for nebulizer, oxygen, air conditioning and my sister hates tge dark.....more storms coming. I might just have to take her to my house David hates up north so much......if their electricity stays on even though my roof leaks.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I am so sorry.

I do not know where your sister is living.

The current housing market is a seller’s market & I sense that will change soon.

Your city or state might have grants to help you repair and weatherize your home.

Mine does.

My city also gives money to people who will use it to have asbestos & lead removed from the home.

Also, you are a certain age so you definitely qualify for grant money for the purpose of home repair.

But if your home is a money pit please get out.
teacher wendy said…
TW: My home 2 hours north of the city I live in had damage from 100 mph winds and tornadic activity. It wasnt terrible damage just roof shingles and water in tye closet. That home was in my family and my brother sold it shortly before he died as he snd his wife built a new house. The one changed hands many times, was eventually abandoned and I bought it foreclosed and I was fixing it up before Sis started getting sick. It has a huge pole barn my brother used as his art studio. This is the house with the memories. We call it Memories Manor. David hates this house. I dont know why. My house in the city has no power from large storms in our area. But my sister's machines need power. I URGE ALL OF YOU to keep a power kit handy with candles, lantern flashlights, battery candles, recharging supplies, batteries, battery radio, and connectors for your phone, and a battery powered fan too. We scrambled yesterday because my kits got disassembled and I didnt know it.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

Thank you for explaining things so I can understand better. I did see your update on another post and I am glad you have good news to share!
teacher wendy said…
Yes I will fix memories manor, I will figure out its future in my life though I love that pole barn and I paid that house off....it is all mine. My duplex in the city is close to all my sister's doctors. As a teacher I had a residency requirement and had to live in the city limits so I had no choice where to live but it has been on OK home for 35 years (even though it has flooded twice but not severely). I have owned it and it was flexible enough to nurse all the family that needed nursing and close enough to my job I could work and care take too. So now I must decide in the future since it is not a real safe place to live, where to go what to do.....but not decisions I need to make today. One step at a time, one decision at a time.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

You are very wise. You must take care of yourself too.

I pray God provides you with a helpmeet to share life with.

God bless you.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...