Skip to main content

Morning Friday Funnies

Comments

Anonymous said…
Anything on bill cosby? He is pleading the fifth and he got out because of some technicality.
Anonymous said…
What's going to happen with Johnny Depp's Virginia Lawsuits? Anything new on the Love Front?
LB said…
@anonymous WOW!
T. W. said…
OFF TOPIC


EXCLUSIVE: 'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213/Unearthed-video-shows-naked-Hunter-Biden-claiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html
T. W. said…
Britney Spears Gossip:


Britney Spears' Dad To Finally Step Down As Her Conservator!!


https://mtonews.com/britney-spears-dad-to-finally-step-down-as-her-conservator



The Five Year Forecast


https://blindgossip.com/the-five-year-forecast/
T. W. said…
I'm taking a break and will be back in a few days.
CyndiTx123 said…
With a new position that has empowered me... I work all the time - I'm good with it... but someone else I isn't..... Hi Christian- miss seeing and reading your posts, etc. I am very curious about Princess Charlene being in Africa and not with her loving Prince Albert.... Prince Albert is sooo loving that he has spread his love all over the place that has produced quite a few innocent children-now adults. Poor Charlene - u can tell she is not happy and doesn't want to go back to Monaco. I have been there a few times.... Beautiful quaint country. She is suppose to have some kind of surgery??? what kind or is this a lie..... So strange what is going on. Anyway, wishing everyone is well and safe ! Texas Hugs & Love!
T. W. said…
Hi CyndiTx123! Congrats on your new position!

Thank you for the laughs too!
T. W. said…
URGENT

7.2 earthquake in Haiti, tsunami warning issued!

6.9 earthquake in Alaska.



One source claims the Haiti earthquake is the worst in human history.

Dear God, HELP!!!
CyndiTx123 said…
Hi T.W. I miss your funnies too and also keeping us informed. Hope you(yes u) and your family are doing great! Prayers for Haiti. My hubby just mentioned that they have found a lot of lost lives there. I pray over Haiti and the suffering. God please help them heal & help them be strong. I am sadden by the news.
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

We are doing better! I have a medical procedure coming up so I will be less active here for a little while.

I hope you get to see The Cowboy soon!
Starlight said…

Good Luck TW

with my love and
thoughts with you ❣️

T. W. said…
Thank you Starlight! 💫

I am hime resting.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.