Skip to main content

No Gossip Today

 Out due to migraine 

Comments

Erika said…
Hope you feel better CD. Sending healing x
Anonymous said…
Hi Christian, I wish you well and hope you feel better soon, mmmwah 😘
LB said…
Dearest CD, Please get well soon! You are in my daily
Prayers!
I’m so nervous 😟 every time you get these horrible migraines
not only the pain but something catastrophic always happens when
you get yours! 😔🤭😢
We are thinking and praying 🙏 for you CD!
Take Care and be safe
Dear Jesus, Please in your name heal CD of his migraines or Dear
Lord help him find a remedy that will help him Amen 🙏
😊❤️✝️💗💗💗
Tasha said…
I hope your Monday gets better. Rest up and heal loved one.
Anonymous said…
My full sympathies with you CD, so sorry you have these frequent migraines. I used to have monthly severe dysmenorrhea, had to stop routine & go to bed with painkillers, hot water bottle & sickbag & just shut the world out. I used to be grateful when it happened river weekend so hopefully I could struggle into work . I would do triple time back so I wasn’t thought of as high absence person. I really do sympathies. Wishing recovery for you each time. Xx LH xxx
Anonymous said…
Have you tried Green Tea and magnesium supplements? Also gentle neck, back, shoulder, jaw relaxation and stretches like those from Essentrics/Classical Stretch. Take care.
T. W. said…
LH, I have been in your shoes. I had surgery to fix that problem & I feel free.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.