Skip to main content

We need a bloody laugh Friday Funnies

Comments

Anonymous said…
Christian, can you PLEASE with a cherry on top give us an update & a future reading for the next months/till the end of the year & the beginning of the new year on Johnny Depp & his future & when he will meet his future forever love that you've foreseen for him? If it isn't too much to ask! Though you DID promise us to upload a YouTube Video on Johnny Depp & future reading... Wonder what happened to that. Did something change in your visions & psychic bursts & dreams, CD?
Anonymous said…
Really, CD, DID something CHANGE for Johnny Depp? Man, don't hold out on us!
BABY MATRIX said…
i hope keanu would come home to me and rid of the wicked witch ahhahahahhaha sorry trying to be a bit funny you did say u wanted a we laugh for a friday eh? greetings from new york on serious note i do hope keanu finds his true love and i do hope he does find me hehheheeh hoo he ho ho hope u all are doing well hang in there.
T. W. said…
Those poor dogs.
T. W. said…
I hope this comedy bit helps:


Barry Brewer Shows Us The Difference Between White Church and Black Church

https://youtu.be/BAG3kb2UvoM
Anonymous said…
Please share happiness with our beloved Keanu Reeves and his smart and beautiful wife:
Behind the Matrix: Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant are in a Common Law Marriage
https://iloveyoukr.blogspot.com/2021/08/behind-matrix-keanu-reeves-and.html
♥️♥️♥️
Alexandra said…
Maybe our horoscope predictions will be a laugh...fingers crossed!
teacher wendy said…
I will comment on this photo...when my 5 little ones get into a tugging match....the only referee is ME and that is how the poor toys end up without tails. Hint...fix them with dental floss...it id the perfect thread!
Anonymous said…
🔮🔮🔮
enjoy a great weekend, everybody:

Keanu Reeves, David Carradine, O.T.O., Illuminati and Freemasonry
https://iloveyoukr.blogspot.com/2021/08/keanu-reeves-david-carradine-oto.html

🔮🔮🔮
LB said…
Hi CD 😊❤️ I hope you are feeling better these days from
the terrible migraine you had beginning of week!
Praying you are recovering and have a wonderful blessed
weekend ahead!
Kisses to Lady Gaga 🐶 🐾❤️ 🐾
LB said…
@ The Lion King
This link totally contradicts what your comment says!

How has Alexander Grant deceived the media, fans,
and Keanu Reeves into fake PR over the years!
Watch Now!
https://youtu.be/i73VGkPCM4w

Personally, I would like to hear and see a statement by
Keanu Reeves himself in a video format!
😊
Anonymous said…
Christian please tell us something about ROBERT PATTINSON ! What about his The One ? What’s going on on his life?
Anonymous said…
Good morning Mr Dion:

how are you today?

can you please do a video explaining why the hell, Keanu Reeves now blames me for everything? I only wanted to make Mr Alexander Grant famous in order to attract media attention when Grant gets caught, then we will have more fun.

I think you are very accurate except you said Grant would not be in Berlin. anyway, Grant will be caught and we need to be patient.

have a great weekend.
Anonymous said…
Dear LB:

Thank you very much for your video, I will watch it eventually.

I know Grant is a criminal, it was my plan to encourage Grant to continue to be bold to further expose its true colour for everybody to see, then it would be easier for me to contact the media to show that Grant is a criminal and a fraud.

Now it is time for Grant to get caught, please everybody, continue to make complaints to the FBI, the AG, the IRS and all other authorities about Grant's criminal actives, and I shall contact the media bout your movements.

Thank you Mr Dion for your wonderful predictions and great videos, we all believe you except Grant.

Cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.