Skip to main content

🤣Friday Funnies,time🤣 🐶 TRY NOT TO LAUGH with Dog's Life

Comments

T. W. said…
I tried to watch this but I can’t finish. I’m scared of dogs & I think some of those people mistreat the dogs.
Anonymous said…
Good Friday CD
Will you give us an update on Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse?
If they broke up, is he seeing anyone else and is it serious?
Anonymous said…
Hello Christian ! Tell us about ROBERT PATTINSON please! Any updates on his love life?Has he met the one ?
LB said…
lol they are so cute, doggie’s!! 🐶❤️
teacher wendy said…
Hi everyone. My sister is doing better! Time to decompress a few days. I hope you are doing well. LUVS
Sana said…
Happy Birthday, Christian! Hope you have a great one and a wonderful cake to celebrate you

XOO

//Sâna
Katelyn said…
Happy birthday Christian! Hope you have a wonderful one. Mines today XD
Starlight said…

Really Sana
is it today ?

I wish you more
than I can say,
Christian ❣️

be blessed
be loved

and surrounded
by bright light

We love you ! 🌷

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Christian! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
LB said…
Happy Blessed Birthday 🎂 Christian!
Wishing you wonderful years ahead!
We love 💗 you
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
Lovely Libra said…
CD’s b-day is 9/29 - we’ll all have another chance to wish him a Happy Birthday then.
Cordelia said…
Happy birthday Christian and Katelyn
T. W. said…
I thought it was the 29. Oh man!

God bless you Sana!

Happy Birthday Christians! 🎉🎁🎂
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how’s my favourite YouTuber/psychic doing? Hope all is well… will cristiano Ronaldo propose and marry his girlfriend? Sis is getting desperate 😂 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10032621/amp/Cristiano-Ronaldos-girlfriend-Georgina-Rodriguez-admits-shes-desperate-pop-question.html
Starlight said…

So Christian has
two birthdays 😃

Katelyn
all the best
for you too ❣️

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...