Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
One of my aunts died yesterday. It’s not a good morning for her children.
Laura said…
Christian - miss your you've episodes -
Happy Birthday 🎂 - and many more
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, the trailer for Georgina Rodriguez’s has been released… it’s on her ig @ Georginagio and Netflixes as well as Netflixlatin, could you please watch and make an observation, study and analyze the trailer… what vibe do you or are you getting from watching the trailer alone… any predictions or vibes you’re getting??? Ps the trailer is also on Netflixes YouTube
Miss ur predictions. Are they posted elsewhere?
LB said…
Dearest T.W.
I’m so sorry about the loss of your Aunt.😔
My sincere condolences to you and I’m praying 🙏
for you and her children for comfort and peace 🕊
during this difficult time. I’m so sorry....🤗❤️
🙏✝️💗💗💗
T. W. said…
Christian, you have a Told Ya


R. Kelly Found Guilty On All Charges


https://sandrarose.com/2021/09/r-kelly-found-guilty-on-all-charges/



R. Kelly Has Been Found Guilty Of Racketeering And Sex Trafficking


https://dlisted.com/2021/09/27/r-kelly-has-been-found-guilty-of-racketeering-and-sex-trafficking/
Anonymous said…
Does C. Dion prefer here the criticism about him or on the A.Grand's territory?
Why don't you allow comments, man?
Don't you like the truth?
teacher wendy said…
TW I am so sorry. Was she sick a long time or was it suddenly. You know, it foesnt know how long you are aware death is coming. You are never totally prepared. My condolances.
Letty said…
TW sorry to hear about your Aunt sending prayers and healing to
You and your family
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Well psychic Dion> the euro lottery has rolled over again its over 160 million and you predicted I would move home in 2021 and I can only do that with lottery win Oct Nov DEC 2021
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Is THIS the new Project you were talking about, Christian? The one that will raise eyebrows, but where Johnny Depp will have success?

https://www.cineuropa.org/en/newsdetail/410987/

When can we get an update on Johnny Depp, his lawsuits, his professional and private life, his love life? When will he meet his future forever love? The year isn't THAT long anymore...! Can't you give us a little hint? Did you have any new psychic bursts and visions regarding Johnny and his future love?
T. W. said…
Thank you LB & teacher Wendy.

My aunt had an autoimmune disorder but took the Vaxine.

2 weeks after that her kids found her passed out on the floor.

She died Sunday morning.

The irony is that one of the medics used to treat her autoimmune disorder is a treatment for COVID-19.

She should not be dead.
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi TW I was sad to read that one of your Aunt's has passed. Please take care of yourself and family during this time. Much love and prayers said for you and yours.
Mother of an Angel said…
Happy birthday CD! Hope you are feeling well.
Lovely Libra said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CD — best wishes and mucho, mucho amore 🎈⭐️🌟💕❤️💗💥🎈🎈🍾🍾💫🌟⚡️🌈🍸🍸❤️🧡🤍💚
Lovely Libra said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CD — best wishes and mucho, mucho amore 🎈⭐️🌟💕❤️💗💥🎈🎈🍾🍾💫🌟⚡️🌈🍸🍸❤️🧡🤍💚
Katelyn said…
TW I’m so sorry honey. Keeping your family in our prayers. We had another loss in my family too but it’s all right.
T. W. said…
Thank you everyone for sending love. We will be okay.
Starlight said…

TW

my friend
in this situation
full of sadness

I am with you
with my thoughts
with my heart

embracing you ❤️

don’t let
grief and anger
go hand in hand

T. W. said…
Thank you everyone!
teacher wendy said…
I dont think the vaccine is bad, I just think they needed to do more research on it with people who had prexisting problems or diseases like I did instead of saying it was safe for everyone....and leaving us with reactions to sit here with no where to go for help.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

You go tell that to my aunt.

Oops!

You can’t.

She’s dead.


CDC - Center for Disease Control

FDA - Food & Drug Administration

AMA - American Medical Association

COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturers


ALL of the above are on record saying no one with certain medical disorders, INCLUDING the specific disease my aunt had should get a COVID-19 vaccine.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it FOR you.

I’m out of here.
Starlight said…

Let’s form a healing circle
for TW and his family

as support in their
grief and pain

and for those who
have suffered losses

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.