Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Unknown said…
Morning Angel. Stunning picture. My IG is down right now glad i can see you here.
Angel.monolith said…
Watermill…💙 I love it…💖 I’m enchanted🧡
teacher wendy said…
For my friends that prayed for Justin ( my friend's son in law)and his fight through Covid. Here is his update from his wife Amber. Again Justin is 32. I thank you again!
Justin has progressed so much physically that I have been scared to fully embrace this development. I am worried that my joy will jinx him somehow. Justin has been transferred back to Grand Junction, and is doing acute rehabilitation. He has been here since August 23. He is doing physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory/pulmonary therapy, and speech therapy, all as inpatient treatment. Justin has been off all dialysis treatments. His tracheostomy tube has been removed. He is no longer on any IV drip medications. His left chest tube was removed, and he may have his right chest tube removed today. If that chest tube is removed, then the only cord on him will be his oxygen, which is set at 2 liters of oxygen per minute. Justin is relearning how to use his body. He had extreme muscle atrophy from being immobile and sedated for 50+ days. He is in constant pain. He has lost 60 pounds of mostly muscle from his regular weight. For the first time in our life together, I would win in an arm wrestling match. However, he continues to amaze doctors and nurses with his determination to get stronger and more mobile. He went from barely being able to lift his hands off the bed to being able to assist in dressing himself and feeding himself. He quickly was able to move from a liquid diet to a regular diet. He has regained his ability to speak, though his vocal cords are still recovering, and gaining back strength to have more volume. He has been able to transition himself from the bed to a wheelchair, and is currently able to stand unassisted for about 10 seconds. He has been able to start writing over the last week. He still has a long road of rehabilitation. He still is not able to work. He currently is on short term disability through his work, which is 60% of his pay, and I still have to write a check every 2 weeks for our family’s health benefits through his work. Justin has been through hell and back. He has gained a lot of new anxieties from this experience. He hates having to sleep after being sedated for 50+ days, and he doesn’t trust that his body is not going to revert in progress. Our children miss him, and have gained a lot of separation anxiety. I go between spending time with Justin at the hospital, and spending time with our 4 children at home. It’s hard to feel that I am doing a good job in my role as a mother, or as a wife, when I am constantly split between the two. Despite all those hardships, we are all overwhelmingly grateful that Justin survived this ordeal. The doctors and nurses literally told me he was not likely to survive the night on July 14th. To go from feeling anguish as I had my children say goodbye to their father, to the joy I have had in hearing Justin make jokes again…I don’t have a way to describe that experience. We are lucky. We are blessed. We have had so many friends, family, distant connections, and even strangers who happened upon Justin’s story reach out to us. The love that has been given to us is a debt I can never repay. Thank you to every single person who has even taken the time to read about my sweetheart. I am so eternally grateful for every additional day I have had, and will have, with my husband. This will not be the last update on Justin, but it is one full of positive progress.
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Hope all is well, why on god’s green earth is Georgina Rodriguez keep getting invited to events like canne film festival and the Venice film festival? She literally a nobody without her famous soccer player bf… that’s why she’s got 20+ million ig followers, without her man she’s practically a nobody😂😂😂 will she lose her followers when they break up? Will people start losing interest in her? If so, when?
Psychic Gossip said…
Keep up the good work Justin CDx
Lovely Libra said…
Teacher Wendy - my continued prayers for you, Justin and your whole family.
LB said…
@teacher Wendy
Thank you so much for sharing the miracle of Justin’s story with us!
That is a remarkable and miraculous miracle from God!
Justin’s story is so inspiring about fighting for the sanctity of life
And the graces and prayers from others to strengthen Justin’s
Fight for recovery and return back to his normality! His wife
Is a pillar of strength that only Mother’s and wives have that
Is given to them from the graces of God! A beautiful story of recovery
from this life threatening covid-19 virus! I hope and pray your
updates on Justin’s recovery and journey back to health can reach
thousands that are walking his walk of recovery, he is s will be a inspiration
to many! God Bless Justin, his beautiful wife & children and all the health
Professional’s that hv aided in his recover
God Bless everyone
😊🙏✝️❤️
LB said…
PS Hi CD 😀❤️
I hope you are feeling better everyday from your migraine episodes!
Hope and pray you find a treatment that will help you cope will this
Painful experience 🙏✝️
I ❤️ All your funny and beautiful morning pics!
Thank you for sharing!
I get wait for the Fall weather to approach 🍁 🍁🍁
Pumpkin 🎃 season is soon to be upon us I’m hoping you can
Share Fall pics with us soon, if you like!

Also, CD, A question for you
I’m a fan of Keanu Reeves, I’ve read he is trying to stop cigarette
smoking 🚬 *cough*
Will KR be able to stop? Can he? Do you see a a complete recovery
From smoking cigarettes 🚬 in future for him 🙏😊
Thank you CD
Stay Blessed & Safe
❤️😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, I miss your YouTube videos😭😭😭 how are you? Hope you’re ok… how on earth is cult leader pastor dowell getting a thousand subscribers on YouTube? Who’s subscribing to listen to him rant and talk nonsense? Probably others who agree with him and his message???
Starlight said…

Dear Amber

wherever I look
there is only Love. ❣️

T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy & Justin

I am happy Justin is doing better!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...