Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good morning!

Whenever I look at this picture the emotions catch up with me. One of the best and most risky vacations. I almost had a heart attack at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Adrenaline shock from fear of heights. Good way to die! Ha-ha🤣
Unknown said…
Good day Beautiful Angel. So happy to see you here.
LB said…
First, Hi CD! 😀 Hope all is well! 😊❤️🙏✝️
Secound,
@MMJ Good Lord! 😱
Sorry, to hear that, anyway just looking at the Eiffel Tower
from the ground up is cool! 😊👍🏻
Beautiful pic though!
🇫🇷
Anonymous said…
Well psychic Dion will I win a 14 million pound euro lottery Jackpot or will I win a big rollover jackpot in 2021 + will it snow this Christmas in UK jingle bells 2021 ?
Letty said…
Hi CD ❤️❤️❤️
teacher wendy said…
I didn't win the big lotto jackpot here but I tried....lolol would have paid the vet bills ...all 5 rescue dogs had a virus cough at the same time! They are getting better! The vet said the wild fires are spreading all sorts of things in the air to get a hepa filter air cleaner.
T. W. said…
Hello everyone!

MMJ you are very brave.
Anonymous said…
TW

Not brave but stupid..
T. W. said…
MMJ

Please do not put yourself down. I hope you are okay.
Starlight said…

to do something
with fear
is brave. ❣️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...