Skip to main content

Friday funnies Funny Pet Videos

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi everybody:

about KR and AG, I think the problem is that, we don't know about AG's story. I guess KR and AG have been a couple for years as they travel and live together in Berlin and Paris.

KR is never a single man as the media said, he has been with AG while dating other women for years. I was not even aware that KR and AG have been in a committed relationship until June 2021.

I personally don't mind KR and AG get married, or if they have been married for year.

I spent much time here only because I wanted to help fans who were sued by KR and AG, RO is unfair.

I have had a great time in this community, and now I will spend more time with my own family.

I wish everybody including KR and AG happiness. God bless you all.

Anonymous said…
I think KR should settle with his own fans on the RO case, he and AG go to the court and dismiss the order, and fans leave the couple alone; KR and AG are free to marry each other.

it is up to the government to punish AG for its charity fraud.

I think KR loves AG deeply so he promotes AG, but he hates fans who intervened in his relationship and marriage, so he used AG to sue the fans.

this is my guess, it is not worth spending more time on the couple who have been together for over a decade; they mirror each other so well, they look the same, behave the same, act the same, like twins.

I apologize that I was not aware that KR and AG have been in a long term and committed relationship until this past June.

Happy weekend, everybody.
Sana said…
How Is Everyone? How are You, Christian?
Anonymous said…
PR is a mixed person, AG is a Jew,
it is wrong to treat them as Christian-White because they are NOT
KR is more a Native/Chinese and AG is a typical Jew (think about Epstein, Weinstein, Woody Allen)
I would NEVER become a fan of KR;
however KR and AG are a great match due to their cultures and mentality,
they have proven to us by their actions
they are twins forever, and
Natives, Chinese and Jews love each other.
period.
Laura said…
I've had it with KR & his plagerizing partner AG they are charity frauds, & scammers both of them - I think we should not give either of them any more of our attention unless it's to give them a supenia & a court date . On a different subject- CD I hope you are well - you are missed - but since I'm here - can you see me getting that job?? & what about my attorney General filing -take care ❤
T. W. said…
Hi Sana!

I have no complaints. How are you?
Anonymous said…
I think KR should marry AG immediately,
then AG will be quiet and fans will leave the couple alone.

KR is rich,
he can pay money to the government for AG's fraudulent charity
one million is enough I think
plus some other fees

if KR doesn't marry AG right away,
AG will be sued by the government,
KR will be known for AG's charity fraud in the world
and media will talk about this forever
and he still has to pay penalty to the government

so I think KR should marry AG now
and we will all be happy for him





Anonymous said…
75 to 1 odds at bookies on early general election in UK in 2021
Lovely Libra said…
May God help you, Anonymous…your anti-Semitic comments are offensive and ignorant.
T. W. said…
May the LORD rebuke the anonymous person(s) posting bigoted & hateful comments.
LB said…
@T. W
Amen 🙏✝️💗💗💗

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...