Skip to main content

Morning to Old and NEW visitors...


 

Comments

Truth said…
Hmmmm, seems you posted a picture of our bridge in Cornwall, USA not to be confused with the UK. The leaf peepers are here in droves, Covid has increased our population due to NY city dwellers to live here full time rather than just summers.This is all Hallows Eve weekend and I endeavor to finish a Wendigo sculpture in the rain..not an easy feat. This season ahead is very iffy, 40 residents and 14 staff have been struct down with Covid even though vaccinated. A curious thing..I'm retired medical, wife still works front line. This virus has questionable origins.I suggest wearing a mask in public. I have a bad feeling this new
virus mutation as of late will put us in a bad place
Erika said…
I hope you are feeling better Cd. You have been on my mind. I am sending you love and healing. May Spirit watch over yiu always. All my love. Xxx
T. W. said…
God bless Truth!
T. W. said…
I’m not going outside this weekend unless it’s an emergency. 🎃
LB said…
Hi everyone! 😊
Thanks for the heads up T.W. 😳🤭
Yes, these variant strains are a big concern!
I always wear my mask 😷 in public ever since the pandemic
hit and most stores still require mask mandate!
I’m sorry about your staff being 🤒 sick, they are in my daily
Prayers!
Can’t believe even when vaccinated! 🤦🏻‍♀️
God help us!
Everyone be safe, be Blessed 🙏
😊🙏✝️💗🙏🙏
Anonymous said…
The Bridge from SLEEPY HOLLOW, CD?????
T. W. said…
LB, you are welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...