Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
A little spark of hope through deepest darkness and despair... Thank you, Christian!
Anonymous said…
Will you be doing the October horoscope readings or have you shut the monthly horoscope readings down??

Are you able to give us an update on Johnny Depp versus Amber Heard and all the people involved? Has Johnny already met his future love or is it going to happen in the near future? You said it will still happen this year, CD. But will it happen, if the Virginia Lawsuit gets to court next year? Or do you see a definite end to the Lawsuit in Johnny's favor?
Anonymous said…
Is Johnny Depp able to feel how his future forever love is feeling? Or is this only possible with Twin Flames? And he will stay together forever with her, right?
T. W. said…
Good morning!

How is everyone?
Tessa said…
This picture is really pretty.
Starlight said…

TW

I am so happy
to see you -

we walk together
my friend ❤️

Starlight said…

All the best for
you Christian

take all the time
you need,
my friend ❤️

wish you healing
send you Love

be surrounded
by light ✨

LB said…
Hi CD 😊💗
@T.W. Hi nice to see you here and you & your family
are doing well 🙏✝️

@Starlight I so agree with your comment! Thank you
for saying this, we love you CD, stay well...💗

I’m praying for everyone here, and I’m offered up
Sacrifices to Jesus for all our personal intentions 😊
No matter what your faith is , I’m praying 🙏 for you
In Jesus’s name Amen 🙏
😊🙏✝️💗💗😊
T. W. said…
Thank you LB and Starlight 💫!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.