Skip to main content

Sunday Healing Circle for T.W. & Family, & ALL others...

 


Comments

MBMOM said…
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
teacher wendy said…
I pray that TW (who just lost a family member) and anyone sufferimg, sad or lost find someone to help them on their life path today. It is hard to feel alone....I pray everyone find someone.
Jules said…
Sending much love to comfort and support HRH TW and her family, through this difficult time. Praying they all find peace.
Anonymous said…
Dear CD,
Firstly a belated but just as warmly felt birthday wishes of goodness for you. I hope you spent it with close loved ones & I appreciated photo of your home town as you know I have a deep connection too to ‘up North’ being Chesterfield & more. I lost my beautiful, beloved Mum last March & in my childhood up North, are deep memories of being a child going to school & my Mum (so gorgeous in her youth) Dad & siblings. I learnt to read, write & feel , & I am who I am from those days & beyond & to come.
I am asking for loving healing transforming energies, prayers of support, kindness, faith & harvest for myself, my Dad, my siblings & us as a family. This means a lot, so very much for now & future. Dad may need heart pacemaker as he had blocked nerve bundle & he is scared , as we are. Praying healing Angels , loving ancestors tend to us with true love & light & help keep us together as we want Dad with us for a lot lot longer. We fight , argue, laugh, talk, care, share, take, give. Dad is worried for me & I am not, & all in my prayer & wishes is our understandings , companionship & will to share happiness of whatever time is left between us all. Please add my heartfelt healing prayers to the Circle.
Prayers also that you & your loved ones also have wonderful , heartfelt union, acceptance, respect, love, affection & fulfilment for goodness sake , as all that I also pray for for myself & my amazing siblings, Dad & our wider family. Thank you.
My prayers for TW & all the Readers here are included. God & goodness of God bless us all. Amen. 💐❤️🥰😍🖖🏽🟣🌳LH, London xxx
Anonymous said…
TW &TW FAMILY ..🌬 ✨✨
(CD, my Friends & their family’s ✨)

Almighty 🙌
you are the only source of health and healing.
In you there is calm,
and the only true peace in the universe.
To each one of us your children
an awareness of your presence,
and give us perfect confidence in you.
In all pain and weariness and anxiety
teach us to yield ourselves to your never failing care,
knowing that your love and power surround us,
trusting in your wisdom and providence
to give us health and strength and peace
when your time is best…
Amen

Universe
I ask your support,
I ask that you would watch over them and lead them into hope and blessing.
I trust that you will protect and hold them when life is hard.

This is my pray,
that the Lord will make a way for you where there seems to be no way. You will walk on the highway of greatness.
Instead of curses,
you shall be greatly blessed.
Your little efforts will yield great results and your mouth shall always be filled with songs of victory.

Think, O God, of our friend who is ill,
whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort her upon her sickbed, and ease her suffering.
We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord,
if it be His will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care,
renew her strength,
and heal what ails her in Your loving name.
Thank You Thank You Thank you

For my friend.
I pray for your blessing to be upon her /him.
Fill up her life with your goodness.
Pour out your hope into her heart.
Come revive her with showers of love,
And bathe her in your grace.
May she drink in your truth and goodness,
And live a life full of joy.

As the Lord remembered Hannah and opened her womb,
the Lord will remember you,
my friend for good.
He will cause His face to shine upon you.
He will quickly arise for your help and all your past pains will be forgotten in H’ mighty name.

My prayer for you ,
is that the Lord will turn your weeping into dancing.
He will give you a reason to not just smile but laugh again.
The Lord will see you through this difficult situation and comfort you on all sides.

Father, please watch over them ,
keep her safe,
comfort her through this hard time.
May your love settle upon her,
may she dwell in your acceptance and truth.
Might she rest in your peace and find restoration in your care.
Lead me as I seek to care for her.
Please give me words of wisdom,
awareness of how to help
and the tenderness to just "be" with her.
Give me the insight to understand all she is feeling.
Come watch over us now.
May the Lord be your solid rock.
May He be your refreshing fountain.
May the Lord be with you always.
May you rise and soar on eagle’s wings.

Lord please give my treasured friend love and blessings without end.
Bring contentment in her life;
Comfort her in times of strife.
Always keep her safe, secure;
Let her path to You be sure.
Lord, I pray my friend will be close to you, eternally.

Thank You
Amen…

🤍🕊
LB said…
Ty CD, I feel so much better, prayers do really work!
Thank you for this beautiful healing circle! 😊
Praying for T.W. , his family, his Aunts children at this time ✝️
Praying for everyone here, for all their personal intentions to
God ✝️ Amen 🙏
Tony said…
Sending love and prayers to you T.W and also to your family too.
And to everyone here in the blog and also to you Christian and to your family as well.
Please can I also ask for healing as well as things have been very tough here for me. Also for my mum and dad where their health has not been so good either as that has been a big worry for myself.
And also for my girlfriend and her daughters and her family too. Thankyou and God bless XX 🙏🙏🙏
Starlight said…

I see you TW
my friend,
see your pain.

let us go
hand in hand

I do not always
understand,
what is happening.

I follow my heart

it wants to be
with you
at this time

you take care
of so many -
you welcome them

give them a home
in your big and
bright castle

we are with you
my friend
at your side

Please God,
help TW and
his family

and all of those
who have
suffered a loss

let these wounds heal
let them get all
that they need for it

I wish you and all,
Light and Love

that warms and
carries you ✨ ❤️


Beth said…
Let all who read these words receive healing 🙏🏻
Kitt Med said…
Please put me on your prayer list I need major surgery soon. Thank you Kitt from Chicago. Will be in touch soon CD!
Kitt Med said…
Prayers for TW and all others who need healing and prayers 🙏!
Grace said…
For me and my family please and thank you ❤️❤️❤️😘🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Anonymous said…
Pray for you TW and everyone that reads this sending you all love, strength and hope. Xxxx
Cordelia said…
Beth

Amen.
Anonymous said…
I ask that all the dieties in the Universal realm sending healing energy , light and love to TW & her family and all others that ask for healing and light here . Amen . Girl from Oz xx
Blackbird said…
Praying for TW and all those who are in need of comfort and prayers.

God bless you, CD for the wonderful work you do and for using your platform for good.

x
Cat Lady said…
TW, sorry for your loss. Sending prayers.

Kitt Med, praying your surgery goes well.


Grace and everyone else, sending prayers that all is well with you and your families.
Kristy said…
Praying for TW and family. Sending much love and healing to them. 💜
Lucky said…
Big hugs , TW. Big bear hugs…like the planet’s arms surround you, infusing you and your family with what is needed to heal. May all you claim your space.
Tessa said…
Sending prayers to T.W. and Kitt Med
Tessa said…
And to Grace and her family as well
Trigunluver said…
Archangel Michael and the healing Angels,

I pray that you send TW healing and strength at this time. Healing to her family and anyone who is hurting at this time. Please also sending healing and help for those who have asked for help in this comment section. Thank you and thank you to the healing angels for all that you have done for us.
T. W. said…
I thank all of you for your love and I continue to send love to you and to pray for you.

God bless you.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.