Skip to main content

Happy Bonfire Night UK be Safe...


 We need Guy Fawkes back....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I didn't know this existed until I looked it up (not from the U.K.) How interesting!
T. W. said…
Guy Fawkes night.

Them British gonna be doing more than light bonfires 🔥

Use condoms!
Anonymous said…
Guy Fawkes - the hero from York against the despots of parliament.
I now firmly believe politicians are professional con artists.
Beth said…
How funny, was just thinking it had been a long time since I'd seen an effigy of Guy being burnt, then your comment about how we need him now.... then this burning of effigy of Boris Johnson in Westminster. Looks like they have the same idea.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10170533/Anarchists-clash-riot-police-set-flares-fireworks-Million-Mask-March.html
Anonymous said…
Nobody won the big euro lottery jackpot on bonfire night so its another Roll over jackpot on Tues 9 2021 and psychic Dion said I will move house in 2021 and I said i can only move house with fated lottery
Anonymous said…
Nobody won the big euro lottery jackpot on bonfire night so its another Roll over jackpot on Tues 9 2021 and psychic Dion said I will move house in 2021 and I said i can only move house with fated lottery
Anonymous said…
Anonymous
11:33 &11:34
Problem is that you buying one less lottery ticket every time. Problem is not in a prediction.
Your house is in that one ticket what you not buying..
T. W. said…
Anonymous

I hope you get all the blessings God wants you to have!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...