Skip to main content

Happy Monday All...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning Friends!

It’s more like Drowsy Monday for me. 🥱
T. W. said…
Blind Gossip Blind Item about Kim Kartrashian & Pete Davidson:


Not Bill Gates Or Brad Pitt


https://blindgossip.com/not-bill-gates-or-brad-pitt/
Cordelia said…
May I request prayers for baby Ruben please his chest infection is back.
Tessa said…
Hope you all enjoyed your Monday! :)
T. W. said…
This is a real book:


Take a rom-com road trip in 'How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days'


https://www.npr.org/2021/11/07/1053088884/how-to-marry-keanu-reeves-in-90-days-review
Anonymous said…
Happy Monday!
Any updates on Robert Pattinson & Suki Waterhouse? We’d love to know please!! Miss your horoscopes as well. Hope you are feeling better. You are very much missed!
T. W. said…
More BG blind items. Okay his time about Prince & Princess of Monaco:


No Fairy Tale Ending


https://blindgossip.com/no-fairy-tale-ending/



She Wanted To Back Out Of The Wedding


https://blindgossip.com/she-wanted-to-back-out-of-the-wedding/
LB said…
Beautiful pic!
Praying 🙏 everyone is well!
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
teacher wendy said…
Good morning TW....it is hell because my significant other is making it that way.....but my little 6 by 10 greenhouse is getting put together. That is so exciting! I have wanted one for so long!
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy,

I’m glad your partner is building the greenhouse for you!
Starlight said…

Dear Cordelia

I was so protected
by helpers
at the beginning
of this life journey.

I’m sure, Ruben
is also protected by
spirits and helpers
around him. ✨

We all pray for him 🙏

Cordelia said…
Starlight et Al

You are very special ❤
Thanks to all who are reaching out to support Ruben in their prayers.


Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...