Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!

Thank you for posting beautiful artworks for us to see.
Truth said…
Hmmm.... no post on the 4th wave about to hit in the US ? Hmmm....really happy how Biden and the progressives are destroying this country... it's a numbers thing you know...sometimes you amaze me but your sorely lacking this go around. I do enjoy how your mimicking my posts though.... I still advise getting off the west coast while you have the option....
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear Truth I MIMICK no one... CDx
MBMOM said…
CD is an original. He mimic’s no one!! ❤️❤️❤️Him
I am interested in the latest articles about Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse. This past week has had them ‘joined at the hip & totally in love”, attending DiCaprio”s birthday party together and then spotted last night “hugging and affectionate” at a movie theater.
Christian, would you be able to give us an update and when we might be able to see your predictions regarding them come to fruition? If the fates have changed, may we get a new reading from you?
Xoxo
Anonymous said…
Nothing is any more wrong with the West Coast as the whole of America.
Even Hollywood just thinks they’re giving people want they want.
Republicans are no better than progressives either.

CD doesn’t need to explain himself to you or anyone.
T. W. said…
I support Christian Dion.

I’m sad some people are hurting to the point they have to hurt others.

I pray Truth and others receive and manifest the healing, recovery, and wholeness they need.
Starlight said…

I can feel your
Light ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...