Skip to main content

Healing Circle for Teacher Wendy & Family..plus all


 

Comments

teacher wendy said…
Thank you so much Christian. I am scared. My sister is Covid positive on day 10. Tge new CDC RULES say people who are vaccinated and boosted are clear on day 10. MY 14 days started over today because I am the caretaker! They told me to take care of my sister, at home unless her pulse ox goes below 89 on her oxygen machine. Do you know how hard it is to keep an oxygen hose on someone with dementia? We have all the breathing equipment here at home because if her COPD. The doctor, after 5 hours on hold and 3 different calls finally prescribed antibiotics in case she was developing Covid Pnuemonia because of her wheezing. I will keep you posted. I sent you a picture by email.
Cordelia said…
Thank you CD. All love and prayers to everyone here 🙏 ❤
Beth said…
I was thinking of asking you yesterday Christian for anyone in need of healing. Always powerful to do this together.

🙏🏻
Lovely Libra said…
Sending love, light, healing to all. Teacher Wendy, breathe deep and easy - we got you!
Cat Lady said…
Sending healing energy and prayers to teacher Wendy, her sister, and anyone else that needs it. Happy holidaysc everyone.
Anonymous said…
Sending Love and Healing your way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1GpmChemBM
Erika said…
Dear Spirit, i know you never fail us.
I ask for divine healing and protection for Wendy, her family and all those in need of love, restored health, hope and divine guidance. In you we ask to be enveloped in the light of restoration and healing. In you we place all trust and love. We bow in gratitude. So it is. Amen. ❤
Anonymous said…
Dear Teacher Wendy , For your sister, for you, heartfelt wishes for pulling thru, for complete recovery, wellness, smiles. Hang in there with calm & patience. Xxx
For my family - Angie , Hoff, Helen, Sophie, Will,TJ,Ethano,Mark,Papa dear Papa, Dorrie, for the work family, for Ahmed to find his path well, for my refreshed & refreshing friends,for the 3 J’s whom I love & adore as special cousin & family, for Si,Jamesie, Natty , their children - 2 recent stork deliveries. I’m praying for their wellness.For me, I’m asking for loving support in all the family issues we’re going thru helping Papa, it’s hard, emotional, tense but sincere. Life is a pack of cards & I (we) am dealing heavy hand of ‘serious stuff’. Please Angels, surround us , help us with our will to resolve these things.
For CD, blessings, blessings & blessings.
Thank you. LH, London xxx 👼 😇 🎅 xxx
T. W. said…
Anonymous

I have no idea what she was singing but it was still nice.

Thank you for providing the link!
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

Relax and receive help from the LORD.

We will stand in the gap for you.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and by the power of the Holy Spirit I pronounce the Priestly Blessing over Teacher Wendy, her sister, and everyone else in need of God’s help, no matter how small the issue:

May the LORD bless you and keep you.

May the LORD make His face to shine upon you.

May the LORD give you His mercy, His grace, and His perfect shalom peace.

Amen. 😊 😘 🙏 🤲
Anonymous said…
Sending love, prayers and healing to all.
Anonymous said…
I and my family have enjoyed such a peaceful holiday. I wish and pray that Teacher Wendy, her sister and all others in distress at this time might share in some of that peace. Blessings.
Starlight said…

Wendy

we are with you

🙏

Letty said…
Prayers, healing and blessings
Tessa said…
God bless you and your family, Wendy. Healing light and Archangel Michael's help is there now.
teacher wendy said…
I pray for all of you also. Have a good new year.
Anonymous said…
Dear T.W.
it is a christian orthodox hymn "Tebe Poem".

Translation:
We sing to you,
we praise you,
we thank you, Oh Lord,
and we pray to you, our God.


Blessings to everyone here <3


T. W. said…
Anonymous

Teacher Wendy

Thank you & God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.