Skip to main content

Merry Christmas to ALL..


 

Comments

Mother of an Angel said…
Merry Christmas CD. 🎄🎁🍬🎅🤶 Glad you are feeling better. Have a happy new year! 🍾🥂🎉
Quiet said…
Have a Merry Christmas CD and Family.
T. W. said…
Merry Christmas everyone!
T. W. said…
Here’s your Christmas present 🎁


Meghan Markle crowned ‘the most intelligent British royal’ in new study


https://nypost.com/2021/12/24/meghan-markle-crowned-the-most-intelligent-british-royal-study/
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas 🎄
Lola said…
Merry Christmas to you as well Christian💗🎄💗🎄
Hope everyone has a wonderful time and is surrounded by friends and family. If you can't be with your loved ones this year, then I hope you know how loved you are😊
teacher wendy said…
Merry Christmas my friends....thank you for being here for me, when I had no wherer else to go.
Erika said…
Merry Christmas Cd to you and your beautiful family. May you find peace and love in each other and be filled with with the truth and blessing of Spirit. All the love xxx
Erika said…
Merry Christmas Cd to you and your beautiful family. May you find peace and love in each other and be filled with with the truth and blessing of Spirit. All the love xxx
Tessa said…
Merry Christmas, everyone! : ) I haven't been around so I went back to read old posts. I think that Anonymous person might get coal this year!!! At least I hope so. I hope you are all blessed this year! God loves you.
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas!
Talkgirl12 said…
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
But most of all peace, joy and don't forget to be kind to yourselves and others during these troubling times.
Jules said…
I sincerely hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.