Skip to main content

Good Sunday Morning…

 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Morning CD and everyone, my personal intention for myself this year is to try and let go of all past behaviours that are not benefiting me to make room for the new, but for the past 20 years I keep thinking about one particular man that I met on holiday in the USA, who I just can’t seem to leave in the past. So I ask how can I forget him so that I can move on to try and make the most of the present and the future. Many blessings to you 💖
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, happy new year 🥳, a reading on Brooklyn Beckham and his fiancée… will their marriage last? Will they have kids? A reading on Candace owens and her husband as individuals and as a couple… will their marriage last? Will they have more kids?
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, how are you? How’s lady gaga? Are you still going to do your yearly readings/predictions? I hope so😭… a reading on cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez as individuals and as a couple? Is there still genuine love between them? What’s cristiano like as a boyfriend? He seems to be fool of himself and the type to only be intimate with his girlfriend in the bed to satisfy himself 😂 are they happy together? Will they have more kids after their new twins are born or will they have broken up? Who will break up with who? How will child custody go considering their kids together are born in different Europen countries with different child custody laws(Spain and Manchester)? Did people only follow Georgina because of who she’s “dating”? How quick will they move on to different people after they break up? Will fashion and jewelry brands keep giving her sponsorships and freebies after when break up? Will she continue to be invited to red carpet events after they break up?
Psychic Gossip said…
Hi I am working ont he New Year predictions.. bit late this time.. but better late than never ha h CDx
Darling Diva said…
Hi CD,
All the best for you and your loved ones for a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous New Year. I have to say I have really missed your readings, especially on Keanu and AG.Also, looking forward to your 2022 New Year predictions. All the best to you, now and always. And thank you, CD, for being you. 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉❤💋😘💋😘💋
Cordelia said…
Anonymous

Don't let tomorrow rob you of the joys of today.

CD

You're amazing, and it will be a real treat to look forward to your predictions.
Anonymous said…
Is Alba Baptista “The One” Chris Evans will marry?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? How’s everything? Apparently the harkles(Meghan and harry) are moving out of Monticeto and selling their mansion… why are they moving? Where are they moving to? Is this the beginning of the end for them?
Anonymous said…
Anonymous at 3:41

I think it is better to talk about it with someone who may help you rather than keep it with yourself, it is not healthy.

Love is not about marrying to, having sex with, getting money from someone, is about chemistry / energy between a male and female that make them feel happy.

Love may turn to hatred easily.

good luck.

Anonymous said…
hello CD:

I read a comments from AG's fans who attacked Sandra Bullock in the past, they said AG is better than Sandra as AG is an educated and an artist, but Sandra is merely an actress; they were very aggressive and extremely racist against Sandra.

I think Keanu has been very jealous of Sandra Bullock (99% Hollywood actors should be jealous of Sandra) for her success, talents, beauty and personality, so Keanu teamed up with AG to attack those who are better than him.

Keep in mind, Keanu is 1/4 Chinese and his fans also love Bruce Lee and his son Brandon Lee; Keanu works with Jews mainly (River, Alex, AG etc are Jews), not surprising he is with AG in bedroom, writing books and making films.

I liked readings of your predictions on Keanu and AG, but they are still together and we should wish them good, rather than separating them from each other, Epstein got caught after he dumped his girlfriend Maxwell.

Please do not make promises about Keanu to make people happy, nobody needs that anymore, we need to move on from Keanu and AG, and pay more attention to some other issues we care about.

That is my opinion.

thank you.

Anonymous said…
Alba baptista has been in a relationship since 2015 😂 just checked her instagram
Anonymous said…
Dear Anonymous @ 9:56pm, thank you for your advice, however I just want to say this man pops up in my mind from time to time as a sweet memory, nothing more and nothing less and when this occurs it’s as though I can feel him around me so strongly. We met purely by chance and there was instant mutual chemistry between us however I choose not to continue and pursue that relationship due to being scared to take a risk and move to another country to be with him and being so young, so I choose another that I loved but later realised I was not in love with. When that relationship ran its course, he (Mr USA) had begun a new relationship that I am lead to believe isn’t so great, which is unfortunate. The timing was never right.

We have remained in respectful contact on and off over the years and yes there is still chemistry however I have never acted upon it. I only wish him well and from time to time over the past 20 years since we met, yes I do think of him and wonder what may have been if I had of been brave and taken a chance and returned back to the USA to be with him as he asked me to.

There is no hate, just respect and sweet memories and I wish for him the best in the same way that I wish the best for myself. Which is why I want to make a conscience effort to not reminisce and focus on the present and future, not the past. I do not pursue relationships to be codependent or for money as you referenced, I am very independent and financially secure on my own. Many blessings to all 💖
T. W. said…
Christian, please do not rush to satisfy our desire for celebrity gossip & important future events. Your work can be draining so it’s important that you pace yourself. We will be here!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...