Skip to main content

Good Tuesday Morning..

 


Comments

Anonymous said…
I know when you Christian see my comments and don't admit them.
Would you prefer the truth told in another place?

ॐॐॐ

Covering up lies is bad.
Covering up lies for payment is evil.
On the passing away, you can take only Light with you.
By covering up lies you lose Light.
You cannot manipulate the truth. The truth exists and will exist, shaming you in the present and in the future.

ॐॐॐ
I came with peace to help, AMEN 🙏
Every evil you throw at me comes back to you in multiplied measure, AMEN 🙏

ॐॐॐ
Peace to all, AMEN 🙏

ॐॐॐ

Psychic Gossip said…
As you are unknown how can I answer ? I haven’t fit a bloody clue what you are good n about. Also to be quiet honest I have enough on my plate at t he w moment to actually give a SHIT … cd x
teacher wendy said…
We have had a long 2.5 weeks of post covid complications with my sister and the stress has made my vaccine reaction flare up BIG TIME. Tommorrow she sees the neurologist. I am so tired.
CD. I hope your mother is better, I have not been able to read all the comments lately. Give us an update.
Starlight said…

some just revolve
around themselves

lessons to learn

Anonymous said…
You are paid manipulator
Psychic Gossip said…
Ha ha not paid enough I need a big pay raise to listen to some of the anon/unknowns cdx
Beth said…
I don't know what they're going on about either Christian.

There's no pay high enough to compensate for the witterings of the anonymous loonies.

Starlight you are right.
Anonymous said…
Here you are, the Support Cavalry, which interrupts (to blindly and rudely) without knowing what is it about.
Are you paid too?
Do you know what stars light is made of? – Lessons to learn.

Cristian,
more manipulations more payments.

In reply to your previous one: Aren't you a psychic to see who writes?

About my message you did not admit yet:
I SEE when you READ my message. I saw you checked the page.

He has to close the wrong pages, come out into the Light and solve.
The truth heals and cleans. Lies keep him in evil, where the Light cannot help him.
Bad karma because he lies and makes mistakes. Light cannot help him because he lie.

Covering up his lies for payment is evil.
On the passing away (in 4D), we can take only Light with us (if we have it).
By covering up the lies we lose Light.
We cannot manipulate the truth. The truth exists and will exist, shaming us in the present and in the future.

I know more than I write HERE.
You need to eat, but I must to say – here a half - so do not hinder my message.
Otherwise I'll find another way, but to tell the whole truth.
Thanks
Anonymous said…
Here you are, the Support Cavalry, which interrupts (to blindly and rudely) without knowing what is it about.
Are you paid too?
Do you know what stars light is made of? – Lessons to learn.

Cristian,
more manipulations more payments.

In reply to your previous one: Aren't you a psychic to see who writes?

About my message you did not admit yet:
I SEE when you READ my message. I saw you checked the page.

He has to close the wrong pages, come out into the Light and solve.
The truth heals and cleans. Lies keep him in evil, where the Light cannot help him.
Bad karma because he lies and makes mistakes. Light cannot help him because he lie.

Covering up his lies for payment is evil.
On the passing away (in 4D), we can take only Light with us (if we have it).
By covering up the lies we lose Light.
We cannot manipulate the truth. The truth exists and will exist, shaming us in the present and in the future.

I know more than I write HERE.
You need to eat, but I must to say – here a half - so do not hinder my message.
Otherwise I'll find another way, but to tell the whole truth.
Thanks
Anonymous said…
Anonymous..(4D)

January 27, 2022 at 9:09 PM


You don’t have any kind of truth in your sleeves,each and everyone has inside some kind of lie and you don’t describe something what doesn’t belongs to you..

You seeing light where?
Inside your words and what kind of light is that ?
You don’t see anything you hearing because someone “trusted “and read this is not light ..
You need say what ?
Surprise us ..
what we didn’t read yet .
You take your fucking self made truth and imaginations about 4D light and speak with your right hand..
But don’t insult anyone else..
We all need eat ,breathe and drink.

But you need your 4D light …before passing 🤔what you think that you resetting your own light by insulting others..?

Do not speak if you don’t know what you talking about..

Each and everyone has light and dark side ..
What you calling evil ..
( question who is speaking inside you the moment you tapping your mouth..( exactly)
Anonymous said…
Anonymous
January 28, 2022 at 12:14 AM

You keep your truth and your lies in “your sleeves” and after we will confront – so, you maybe will can describe all what belong to you.

My body belong to ME, so someone was asked to LEAVE it in PEACE !!!

About your “but you need your 4D light”:
I've never been on the side of no-light, I chose the Light in all my bodies and in my 3D, 4D, 5D - so am working: am studying, am transforming every day.

…In 3D I was pushed to come in that story and am STILL pushed by some spirits (from 4D) to write some messages here - do you think I have nothing else to do?

About your “You take your fu**ing self made truth and imaginations about 4D light and speak with your right hand”:

1) So you speak with your left hand.

2) 4D is the dimension of the spirits of the dead people and of the spirits never incarnated, 4D is the dimension of the souls of Light and of the souls of no-light: it depends from the choice (actions) made.

3) The “fu**ing self made truth” is YOURS.

Until a few days ago I thought Christian didn't know or does not want to know.
By not admitting my message, Christian has PROVED he KNOWS saying lies in a post. It happened when he asked for donations.
Did he help to Divine Light to turn dark into the Light? – No. In that action he chose do not help to Divine Light.
If you doing 1 time, you doing more times.

But someone chose the evil.

What happens if both of 2 counterparties pay to Christian? – Does win who pays more?
But that woman can't pay, so she is mixed with shit.
She is paid for her (bad) role and silence: will that someone find a “right” replacement (he is looking for) while he is doing astral sexual vampire?

That tarot reader is very intuitive about that story:
1) double personality
2) too many abuses from the money side
3) evil stagnant energy
4) bad karmic circle
5) deceptions and betrayals
6) “Peas” taro... are the energy parasites - they are many, they are heavy

Have you read what starlight is made of? – Exploding, then Transforming, then Moving - to make Light.
Are you Transforming, Moving and Making the Light?

… stagnant energy

My message (of some days ago) is not yet allowed by Christian,
but for me it is enough to know that my messages are read by the both – by Christian and by someone.
Thanks

You cannot manipulate the truth.
People KNOW the truth.
The truth exists and will exist, shaming you in the present and in the future.
The truth heals and cleans.
Lies keep you in evil, where the Light cannot help you.
Come into the Truth = the Light.
Anonymous said…
CD I hope your mom is doing well now because you can be near her..
And I love your mom name 😁
It’s giving me chills ( her name)

This comment is only for
Anon :3:04 am

Now like we see nothing happening by no reason.

First :your message is out
And yes I speak with my left hand because I writing with left and my left is my strongest side (person )

Second in my sleeves has knowing that I trying every fucking day living
MY name in the light and MY knowing about higher dimensions ..

How about that?

My light is bright every day but at night when I sleep it is a dark .
Because someone is touching my light.( maybe moon)

My truth is that I can say out and you can see ( ok ) you seen before
When you look at my eyes..
You can feel when you read my words
And this makes you afraid.
Because you know ,
you can feel.( change)

What is your truths for me anything else about 4D or Maybe from 3D in the tomorrows future

(But someone chose the evil. )
Ooo who is that ?

?
What happens if both of 2 counterparties pay to Christian? – Does win who pays more?

1?👉🏼But that woman can't pay,
so
2?👉🏼she is mixed with shit.

I guess this women thanx you
4D passing away shit maybe Isn’t so bad.

3👉🏼She is paid for her
4👉🏼(bad) role and silence:

(Give me a break please
I like to hear explanation for this 4)

About that one :
(will that someone find a
“right” replacement

Who knows,we see ..

(he is looking for)
while he is doing astral sexual vampire?)

One of them not looking right place ,
need take different steps ,
because your truth here is not taking anyone anywhere..
(but you like read your truth here and now one makes any move saying to face)

Believe me when day is coming and I can say what I like to say straight someone face ….huh

Maybe it’s coming one day I don’t know…or maybe when day comes time is over.

I am so tired about it what happening and what already happened,it’s crazy..
Anonymous said…
Christian 🙏🏼Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...