Skip to main content

Just for a change..Morning,,,


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Christian, hope you are well
I saw Rob Pattinson's Kimmel interview and his comments about Suki. It certainly seems like a pr move to me. But things can change so just wondering if you now see anything different yourself or does it remain the same? I don't think there will be any changes until their big projects are out of the way personally.
Anonymous said…
He needs to lose the Duke of York asap. Will he be forced overseas? Will mad Charlie throw him under the bus?
MBMOM said…
Anonymous-great question that I’m sure a lot of people would love to know the answer. I have to trust CD even when it’s hard. If things change (which they can), CD will say. Trust the universe 🤞🏻
Betty said…
Hey CD, I would prefer you commenting more on the asked questions, that‘s a lot more fun for us. I know you have troubled times, I don‘t mean to offend, but I am missing all the infos from spirit😇
Cat Lady said…
Thanks for posting CD. It made me laugh. Hope your mom is doing better. Sending prayers.
T. W. said…
Good morning Blackbird!
T. W. said…
Good morning Friends!
T. W. said…
Christian, thank you for the change!
T. W. said…
Is this story true:


China Spies Infiltrate Queen’s Inner Circle!


https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/china-spies-infiltrate-queens-inner-circle/
teacher wendy said…
CD I know how hard it is watching someone not eat or drink slowly move to the other side. Remember sometimes you have to give them permission to let go. I know your gifts give you more communication abilities than most of us have but you still need to give them permission and let them know you will be ok. Thinking about you. LUVS wendy
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, will prince spoiled brat haz(harry)win the court case that began today?
Anonymous said…
CD, is Prince Harry's lawsuit over security in the UK really about looking like he isn't giving up his domicile in the UK so as not to lose his royal entitlements? We know that it is not about what he says.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...