Skip to main content

Morning All…


 

Comments

Dogeatcat said…
Who is the winner of free call? And what about 2022 reading? Either you do your stuff properly or quit, cause all else is just nonsense
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear DogeatCat Clealry won’t wont be wiping.. not your job to tell me hoe to run MY BLOG.. BYE CDx
Anonymous said…
Morning CD, today is cristiano Ronaldo’s 37th birthday 🎉… could you please do a birthday reading/prediction for his 37th year, personal life and career
Anonymous said…
Morning CD, how are you? How’s your mom doing? Please do a 28th year prediction/reading on Georgina Rodriguez her birthday was last month… but I’d like to know what the future holds for her personal life and career. Will her Netflix show get more seasons? Will she have more kids? If so, is it with her current boyfriend or “husband” as she likes to call him… is what her half sister(Patricia Rodriguez and uncle( Jésus)saying about her true?
Sana said…
Hope your Mom feels better, Christian
How are you yourself?

Sending u positive vibes from Sweden 🤗 ♥️ ⛅️
T. W. said…
Dogeatcat

I guess you couldn’t use the name “Doja Cat.” She’s a known troll despite being a celebrity.

Why are you so mean?

Anytime people say, “I’m just being honest.” Or, “I’m just sharing my opinion,” this is code for I have no justification for my comments.

Thank you for showing us your true colors.

Since you clearly do not like Christian, just leave. Why talk to someone you do not like? Is your heart that full of hatred?

Please get help.
Beth said…
Dogeatcat what a selfish thoughtless moron you are. Christian's mother is seriously ill in hospital and all you care about is the winner of a fucking free reading competition and 2022 predictions. Wow.
Starlight said…

right words
at the right time

MBMOM said…
My two cents - Christian, you don’t owe anyone anything. Focus of your mum. All else is is background noise. Post what you want when you want and if you want. I can wait for as long as you need!
For all the haters, pop off!
Unknown said…
Well psychic 11 months left in 2022 to win my fated lottery and move home I wonder which month it will be
Unknown said…
Well psychic dion 11 months left in 2022 for me to win my fated lottery and move home I wonder which month it will be
teacher wendy said…
People can be mean. Just take care of your mom and focus on what is important. That is getting het eating, her strength back and dementia meds readjusted. It is not an easy process. They told me this week, in the elderly thete is no mild case of covid and they are right. Post covid has been harder than quarantine and covid care. So I am right there with you, one caretaking adjustment at a time.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...