Skip to main content

Morning I took this yesterday..….

 





Comments

Anonymous said…
Morning CD, how are you? How’s your mom doing? Hope she’s doing ok and feeling better… Kylie Jenner had her second child, possibly a son judging by the blue heart 💙 emoji she put in her caption on 2/2/22 a day after her daughter’s birthday 🎂 was it planned? Or a coincidence? Did she have her second child induced on that day? If so why? That’s what people are thinking 🧐 judging by the comments I saw on her post and the post of the blogs pages who posted her birth announcement
T. W. said…
Good morning! 🌞


That is a beautiful picture! I pray we all have a fresh start today and I will be more mindful of my comments here.
Dusty said…
AG still hasn‘t been exposed in public so far. Why? What‘s going on? She still is seen with Keanu 😱 Tell us more details please Christian! Muah!
Buttercup said…
You said there would be something terrible happening 09/11/21. What did you mean? Good it was peaceful and calm that day or did you mean Afghanistan? What is it? God save the Queen, praise the Lord
Anonymous said…
Hey Dusty, that‘s exactly what I am thinking. Keanu still lost in space? Or on his way to the ONE? He looks weak and empty these days, smoking too much.
teacher wendy said…
Getting out, enjoying a breath of fresh air is good. Smile as much as you can. Laughter is the best medicine. Hope your mom is eating better and more alert.
Tessa said…
Lovely photo! We continue to pray for your beautiful mother. 💜
Blackbird said…
I love this photo!

CD, I hope your precious mum is doing better?

CD, please can I ask you something? I lost my very precious dog to cancer last week and I'm very, very upset. Please can you tell me - did she reach the other side safely and did her doggy sister greet her? Does she know how much we loved her? Please, please, please if you could find it in your heart just to reassure me ... I'm not sure if you could give a full reading for something like this.

X
Blackbird said…
Also CD, I don't think she realised what happened ... she went in for exploratory tests, which is when they found the cancer which was too advanced. I'm scared that she thinks we put her down because she did something wrong. I'm very cut up about it :-(
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear Blackbird She arrived safe & sound was greeted by her sister.. and 3 others. Luv Cdx
Blackbird said…
Dearest CD, from the very bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Reading this has brought me much comfort.

XXXXXXX
T. W. said…
Blackbird, I’m sorry you lost your pet. I believe animals do cross over to The Beyond. I pray more humans make it Upstairs.
Blackbird said…
Thank you for your lovely words, T.W. <3
teacher wendy said…
Blackbirid, I am so sorry you lost your beloved doggy. I was so worried when I lost Coffee to lymphoma at age 6 because she knew no one in heaven, it is scarey to let them go. I will say a special prayer for both of you. Luv Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...