Skip to main content

Morning…


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you and your mom doing? A reading on nick Jonas and priyanka chopra as individuals and as a couple… is their marriage doomed to fail? If so, why? Will they have more kids? If so, will it be via surrogacy?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you and your mom doing? Hope she’s getting better now… are Chris Evans and alba Batista dating? There’s been rumours going around his fandom that they are. If so, is it serious that it’ll lead to marriage? Is alba the one? If so, will their marriage last forever or at least last a long time? Will they have kids? If so, how many?
Dogeatcat said…
I am so afraid of 2022! COVID and WW3 😱😥 Will there be good stuff happening in 2022 too? Paris Hilton having a baby? Prince Harry divorcing? Elon Musk saving world? CD looking out for your predictions! And please accept my apology for my latest comment, didn‘t mean to be rude, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY
Anonymous said…
We miss you on Youtube, come back soon Christian ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Starlight said…

Dear Dogeatcat

don’t let fear
rule your life

there are always
positive forces
which act against it. ❣️


teacher wendy said…
Starlight.. I am so working on my fears, like you talked to me about. Its so hard, I am so afraid all the time but I must let go of being scared especially after being quarantined so very long. My friend sent me a book on acceptance called Life is Messy by Kelly. I just started reading it.
I hope you are well.
Starlight said…

Dear Wendy

control the triggers
of the past

stop negative expectations
of the future

focus on your strength
in the present

trust in your faith ✨

the aim is to reduce
your fear and to feel
your self-efficacy ❣️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...