Skip to main content

Good Morning….


 

Comments

Starlight said…

I wish you all

luminous moments ✨

in these hard times

Anonymous said…
You must be pretty sure concerning the Russian bombs on cities in Europe, CD, ha? Otherwise it would be mad spreading these kinds of evil news on your blog. Your sunny pic can‘t cover the darkness, too bad.
Anonymous said…
tell us how tens of thousands of inhabitants of the Indian race were destroyed to conquer California.
Beth said…
The truth is evil sometimes, no matter who tells it.

Starlight you're like a fairy skipping through the forest, always light, thank you for always lifting the energy ❤️
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian and Starlight 💫 for sharing God’s love with us!
T. W. said…
IT IS WRITTEN

The Darkness cannot comprehend the Light.



John 1:5

In the original Greek according to Westcott-Hort this verse is:

καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει, καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads:

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
The New International Version translates the passage as:

The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.


SOURCE Wikipedia
Anonymous said…
I live in Paris and I am very concernd of bomb predictions. Please do an update! When will it happen? I will go to friends in Barcelona, it‘s safer there. My brother lives in Hamburg, so horrible monsieur Christian, je suis triste
Starlight said…

Beth

thank you for your
enchanting words
which made me laugh

we both work in the
health care system
know human’s suffering

I feel connected to you

as with many in this
wonderful community

who are with open eyes
and still hold up the Light

thank you Christian
that you give us all
here a home

those who write and
those who share it ❤️


T. W. said…
Beth 🏠

Starlight 💫

Both of you told the truth in love and I pray you receive extra blessings from God. 😘

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...