Skip to main content

Happy Mothers Day…


 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

TO ALL MUM HERE & UPSTAIRS.

XXXX

Comments

T. W. said…
Happy Mother’s Day!

We love you Ms. Christine!
Anonymous said…
💖
Anonymous said…
Christian, your mom and Ms. Maria!
Starlight said…

❤️

also for your mum
and your family too

Anonymous said…
Good morning, Mothers Dat remembrance of Mum’s in heaven. Love you Mum, you nourished & nurtured your fold 💛with heart of gold. We’ll be together one day , till then I’ll try to enjoy so I’ll have lots to share when we do. It’s ups & downs, keep helping us from where you are.
To all the bereaved , keep going on, they would want us to. Rejoice in the good memories.
Thanks CD for this post.
Safe flight home from home.
Love, LH London xx
Judy said…
Have to chuckle at this I always talk about family "upstairs". 😄
MH said…
Happy Mother’s Day to ALL the moms ♥️
Anonymous said…
TW via — Love & Joy

The wrath of the lamb is agmonst men.

The soul of light and Keanu will be happy

He’s the victor. Will he be rewarded?

Thank you, Christian Dion.


Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...