Skip to main content

Indeed


 

Comments

gaypride said…
Wow, great pic of Keanu Reeves! That‘s what smoking makes you look like 😈 Matrix is a joke, his private life a mess, the end is near, unless a miracle shows up for him. CD, please do a reading for this poor man, slave for money
Mariefass said…
On a day when I was feeling a bit down, you made me laugh soooo loudly. Thanks, C.D.
T. W. said…
Smoking & vaping is bad for one’s health & appearance.
Letty said…
Live in the present!
Anonymous said…
Keanu failed Matrix4 when he could not get enough female energy to support himself, he loves Grant and they have a wonderful sexual life, but Grant is a man and can't give Keanu female energy.

Keanu loves Japan where he will find young girls to have 3P with Grant easily, he can not do it in Germany and France, in Japan nobody knows him.
teacher wendy said…
Well in 9 weeks of quarantine that is how I felt. I had my hair done today. I am the ONLY person on the world still wearing a mask.
Anonymous said…
Keanu update Mr. Dion is highly requested, thx😉
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy,

My family & I still wear a mask. It seems like those of us wearing masks are wearing the Scarlet Letter.

People aren’t wearing masks & they walk around sneezing. I know it’s allergy season where I live, but that’s all the more reason to wear a mask!
Anonymous said…
Masks off! Can’t wear this shit forever and anyway I am vaccinated, the winner takes it all. Fated lottery will make me party nonstop anyway.
Betty said…
masks are oldschool yes. It‘s better to get a booster. keanu reeves doesn‘t wear mask, he is a smoker even and still alive and kickin‘
Sana said…
Lol. TW, it's the opposite in Sweden. People gloat at old ppl for not wearing a mask, since they're in the risk zones. But ironically ppl are still hostile and scared of each other - and at the same time refusing to take vaccines (WTF!!). U can't make this up!!! - im questioning human intelligence. Sweden has failed miserably to protect and prepare for crises such as the pandemic.

as 4 how where I see myself in 5 yrs...alive and loved God Willing. God willing! That question should be banned! yes, there are STUPID Questions!
Anonymous said…
This monkey is a Keanulookalike ����
T. W. said…
Thank you Sana!

I agree. “Where do you see yourself in five years” is an irritating question!

I will not pretend to understand Sweden & her people. I don’t blame anyone for not taking The Injection.

People are afraid and are making poor decisions because of it.
Beth said…
one day at a time
Anonymous said…
Keanu has very dark aura,
he has been hurting everybody who supports him
his fans were sued and others are leaving
he does not care,
to keep a distance from Keanu to not get hurt.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...