Skip to main content

Morning All…


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Morning CD, may God bless us all 💖🙏
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Hope all is well with you and your family…could you please do a reading/prediction on the karjenners(kardashian) show on Hulu… will the have more seasons? Will it last? How long is their contract for? Will they eventually stop filming their daily lives? Will their kids follow in their footsteps? Will they be always famous and in the spotlight? Will they ever stop being “successful”? Will people eventually stop caring about the karjenners and buying what they sell? Is Kylie really a billionaire like she and her family claims even tho Forbes she(Kylie) exaggerated her numbers that’s she’s actually not a billionaire yet… a few years ago, will she slowly fade into the background and buy a farm somewhere quite like she stated in a interview with variety. A reading on kourtney k and Travis barker… will their relationship last? Will they have kids together? Are Kylie and Travis Scott back together officially or are they just co parenting? Will they get married? If so, will the marriage last? Will Travis’s career recover from the Astroworld controversy? Will Kim and Pete relationship last? Will Kris and Corey’s relationship last? Will Kendall and devin booker’s relationship last? If so, will they get married and have kids?
Beth said…
🤦🏼‍♀️😆
Starlight said…

may God bless you
and your family ❤️

T. W. said…
I do not believe what I see.
T. W. said…
Good morning Christian!

Please take the week off. The celebrities aren’t doing anything and we will still be here.
Letty said…
Hi CD - healing and blessings to you and your family!
Jules said…
Much love for yesterday Christian, I couldn't stop thinking of you, having lost my Mum, I know how painful it is.
teacher wendy said…
It is ok TW ...what people ask about celebrities and what they are up to...it never failed to amaze me how my whole world was ending and the rest of the universe kept moving on oblivious that MY world had stopped but I guess it is made that way by design...so that when we are ready we jump back on...I still can't watch a Superbowl game ( lost mom during it), wash my hair( dad died while I stepped away to wash my hair) or work extra hours( without thinking I left my brother to work 3 extra days for his portable o2 machine) and the world just keeps going....and going.....weird but true. When Christian is ready he will jump back in...until then its a reminder...we are still here....waiting for him PATIENTLY. A big part of his world just ended and he will need some time.
Blackbird said…
Dearest CD

How did yesterday go? Are you okay?

Thinking of you,
BB
XXX
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy & Friends,

You all are precious. You all are also right. Christian the man is more important than Christian the psychic. We love you Christian! 😘
Starlight said…

TW

you’re so right ❤️

Jules said…
I agree with you HRH TW. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was beyond callous.


T. W. said…
God bless you Starlight 💫, Jules 💎 and teacher Wendy! 📚
Anonymous said…
Everyone protected (her). Flying monkeys on the blog.

TW- The soul of light.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...