Skip to main content

Morning everyone…


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!

Christian, thank you for the beautiful pic! I pray you have a beautiful day too!
Anonymous said…
CD I think you are wrong concerning Keanu and Alexandra, they are obviously still together, she even wears an engagement or wedding ring and lives at his house. Please check it out yourself on this recent link:
https://youtu.be/Kkc0EJ9-1fA

There must be an error in what you see with him and her. An update on your insights here would be helpful. I guess it is real love, no matter what you „see“.

Blessings from Portugal, Sarah
Anonymous said…
Keanu and AG sued 13 fans in 2020
one of them died in 2021.

a few days ago
I saw someone posted her profile photo online mocking her,
I think AG is not alone
AG has her group of people supporting including lawyers who sued the fans
they want to further damage the fans

in any event,
why Keanu keep promoting Grant

if they love each other
they should keep it private

so the Mail article posted today means the couple
will continue to attack fans of Keanu Reeves

but anyway,
I think fans of Keanu Reeves should take care of themselves
be strong

I believe Mr. Dion is right
but it may take time

as John Wick 4 is further delayed
the couple may have another year of shit show

we need to be patient
and enjoy our life

do NOT let Keanu and AG bother us
I wish them the best
but not harm anybody
Anonymous said…
Anon 1:33( Or how I need call you ?
Angelsof maybe …?)

Really like Really?!
Listen to me this little time when you read my writings..
Is something boiling inside your thinking structures?
Use your sayings maybe ,
let’s dink together 🍵..
You don’t have any idea
about things then smartest thing to do is stay your line.

Who bothers you ?
K ? ( why you using he’s name ,he asked you ?!)
Or this others person mentioned in article asked using KR name?

Just saying.
Anonymous said…
Anonymous 1:33 & Co

What I am saying is some of you have already time doing reality check
( You know check check in)
1:33
Do not live in illusion’s..
Beth said…
🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Anonymous said…
Beth ..
Nice that you have fun☺️
T. W. said…
Laughter is healing and I thank the people for bringing joy into our lives!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...